MY thoughts on venture

i love them so much it’s actually painful. like everything about them appeals to me specifically so much, easily one of the best characters ever added in this game in my opinion.

i need more time to really figure out how i feel about their balancing, but what we have right now i can very easily see myself sinking hundreds of hours into playing them.

and they’re friends with illari??? i’m gonna cry

2 Likes

That’s pretty cool. I hope they don’t kick my butt though!

She is easy to play against if you just out range the hero but absolutely annoying as hell if you don’t. Got to hand it to blizzard on making probably the most annoying dps hero in the game (Probably even beating out Sombra). It is bad design to make a hero that people feel forced into things to deal with. Like old Pharah requiring a hit scan to deal with. Horrendous hero design as usual. I probably won’t play QP this weekend as she will be in every game.

The difference is phara demanded specific picks. Venture just demands a play style shift, kinda like sombra. If you don’t want to adjust your play style then well that’s kinda the holy overwatch game I fear

No Venture demands ranged heroes only that is just like demanding hitscan with pharah. Venture will force a poke meta.

1 Like

My thoughts? Another practice target for Pharah.

people say this when i play junkrat too… jokes on them they have never seen a rat fly at a bird quite as gracefully as me

What hero can’t deal with venture? Only super short range heroes on part with venture are tanks, reaper, tracer pretty much. Every other hero either has range or mobility. I’m not sure who you’re talking about.

We’re talking about 17 meters, you’re telling most heroes can’t outdo 17 meters or run away?

2 Likes