My thoughts on roadhog

Brief side note: I do almost all my playing on consoles. Got almost 200 hours with roadhog. With that being said, Let’s get started~
Shame on you blizzard. I despise the fact you allowed hog to get this freaking bad. He IS the worst hero in the game right now.

I can’t get over how he can’t kill pretty much ANYTHING anymore. I literally hooked a Rhine Today and I swear to god because of all the healing I don’t think he health bar even moved. What’s even the point of hooking someone if you hardly EVER punish them.

I think the biggest thing that bugs me about hog in current dumpster fire form is how the development teams literally stays silent through it all.

Anyway…Rant over.

2 Likes

Look at the bright side. He’s weak enough now that they are almost certainly going to buff him in the next two months.

Her was already pretty bad before, and these nerfs just accelerate the timeline where Devs will give him proper attention.

As per usual, my suggestions on how to fix Hog:
🐖 [Roadhog] Changes I want

True. I get so frustrated playing him right now. I have at least 5 or 6 “wow how is not dead right now” moments a game

I’ve only played about 20 games of Roadhog since Season 5.

He’s been kinda dead to me for a while now.

His hook and primary are kind of bad, but I love using his secondary. It is so satisfying to get a headshot with it.

I loved to use his old secondary.

The new one felt like a confetti popgun by comparison.

1 Like

Mmm, confectionary popcorn…

I’ll never forget the days of playing old Hog.

Tanks in general (aside from hammond) just get knocked around and bullied a lot.

The spread is so tight compared to his primary, though! That’s what a 300 headshot? That feeling when you break the Orisa shield and spray her face with 300 damage worth of pellets.

Oh sweet release!

Yeah, but I miss the reliability of being able to oneshot Tracers and Genji who dared to try to steal your Ult charge.

Felt like bullfighting.

Yeah, but that Roadhog wouldn’t allow Reaper or Doomfist to play today.

I actually call bs on that. Keep the hook at 8 seconds and it’s got some give and take to it

That’s part of why it still keeps the weaker left click.

I understand they aren’t going to directly make the hook combo stronger.

Also Reaper could use a few buffs, and Doomfist with his extra ability shields has a higher breakpoint on kills.

Same, tired of having other characters be much easier yet 5x better picks Ahem D.VA Ahem ,sorry something is stuck in my throat.

1 Like

SERIOUSLY. I’ve seen a deva get 69(!!!) eliminations this season. Most I’ve seen with hog has been like 35?

HMMMMM

I’ve done both tbh. Zarya is a big concern for me tho, b/c of her M1 can destroy a whole team if your good at it.

Hog should ALWAYS be better then Zarya