My region is ineligible for league picks, but I'm in the US?

My region is ineligible for league picks, but I’m in the US (and a valid citizen)? please tell me how to fix this or something

6 Likes

Im also getting this problem so, I guess its a bug. Hopefully they fix it and we can get the rewards.

im also getting it, but im from brazil, did u guys removed drops for some regions??

1 Like

I’m in Australia and getting the same thing, guess we can’y use it???

2 Likes

I live in Turkey and I have the same problem

1 Like

I am also experiencing the same issue, I’m from the Netherlands

7 Likes

Had the same thing, enyone know what to do?

I have the same thing… Im from Finland tho…

Same for me i’m from belgium

1 Like

I have the same thing, I’m from Russia

1 Like

same thing here, i’m from brazil

1 Like

https://overwatchleague.com/en-us/eligibility-test

you must complete a math quiz to be eligible for some reason

log out and log back in and you should be able to claim ur prize

1 Like

Didn’t work. :slight_smile: but thanks for trying.

Same issue, from Portugal did the test posted above and relogged but still says the same

same thing here, i’m from brazil

same thing here. From Hungary

Same issue, hi from Russia

I tried it but it didnt work, im also from the netherlands. After you did the test, could you claim the tokens?

Correct Country but not Eligible

Please check your Blizzard Account Details to ensure the country is listed correctly. If so deauthorize Maestro OWL from your connected programs then sign back in and authorize it on live.overwatchleague.com.

Country Unconfirmed

jonjonwarp4 and GoldenPants, please confirm your country of residence.

Ineligible Countries

To everyone I have quoted in this section. Unfortunately each of you are not in an eligible country for players to participate in the Overwatch League Picks contest per the official contest rules.

Math Test only for Canada (except for Quebec) residents.

This is only applicable to residents of Canada.

Eligible Countries for Overwatch League Token promotions

Here is the list of eligible countries that can earn Overwatch League tokens in one or more the available contests during the 2019 season, including hourly token drops, randomly issued 100 bonus tokens, and the League Picks Beta contest. If your country is not listed at all in the chart below, you cannot earn Overwatch League Tokens by participating in any of these three promotions. Any player can purchase tokens on their platform's marketplace. PC/Battle.net - Xbox One - PlayStation 4

Country Hourly 3x Token Drops Random 100 Token Drops League Picks Contest
Argentina
Canada (Excluding Quebec)*
Chile
Denmark
France
Germany
New Zealand
Norway
Saudi Arabia
South Korea
Spain
Sweeden
Switzerland
United Kingdom
United States
Canada (Quebec Only)*
Taiwan
Austrailia
Austria
Beligum
Brazil
Finland
Mexico
The Netherlands
Poland
Russia
Thailand
Country Eligiblity Chart Disclaimer (click here)

* Residents of Canada are also required to participate in a verification math test, which can be completed at overwatchleague.com/en-us/eligibility-test in order to win 100 token bonus rewards or the rewards from the League Picks Contest. This test must be retaken with every prize claimed (except hourly drops).

** This forum post chart is user-made and is based on information detailed in the posted official rules for the Overwatch League Token Drops promotion (click here) and the League Picks Beta promotion (click here) last checked on August 25th, 2019. The official rules are subject to change so please check the official rules for the latest updated version. The official rules for these contests are only for the 2019 Overwatch League Season with the contests ending on September 30th, 2019. This forum post will not be updated with any changes to country eligibility if they occur.

1 Like

I have the exact same problem. Im from Paraguay