My OWL tokens arent being given

I’ve watched OWL Season 2 from the begging (Fusion VS Spitfire). So far its been good. Nothing to complain about there. The only thing that worries me is that watching all 3 matches (SO FAR). I only got 3 OWL TOKENS!!! I thought we would get 3 for every hour? Please help!!! I really want the OWL Skins they look sick!

1 Like

give it a little bit its probably like the drops from Bastet.

I’m not even going to bother if we only get 3 for 6 hours. And I bought the access pass

I haven’t even gotten any and have had it open. So, I’m calling it for the night

damn looks like im not the only one

None here either, and only missed an hour of the stream…

Dont watch other streams.

We’re supposed to get 3 tokens per hour

1 Like

That’s not how it worked last year. You got a token for every map played.

Currently there is an issue getting tokens out, give it some time overnight, and hopefully they will come over night. The CS team is currently looking into this issue.

1 Like

I watched the entires how and got 3 tokens.
What kind of a joke is that?
We’re not going to continue being your little viewbots if you decide to be egregiously stingy with your tokens blizzard.

chill, Wyoming reported about problems with toknz, but they will appear on your account… just wait a bit

wrong

its ALWAYS the issue

It changed this year.

It didnt work properly last season, it wont work properly this season either.

Twitch is a complete mess and so is Blizzards share in this.

The whole thing is so buginfested and far below the targets and standards of Blizzard.

Players POV also give tokens or just main stream?
It’s su.k if it’s just main stream I like a lot the POV.

what is it this year?

3 tokens granted for every hour watched. It doesn’t even have to be one continuous hour (Twitch tracks your time and gives you the 3 tokens whenever your total watch time reaches an hour)

1 Like

They need to boost their Twitch numbers somehow.

You right lol (20 characters)