My Most Cherished Forum Post

My most cherished forum post was the time where a Dev replied to one of my threads and then fixed a huge problem for PS4. All because I reported it :relieved:

What’s your most cherished post? Either from yourself or another user?

1 Like

My memory is worse than a goldfish so I can’t name one. The ones with nice discussions I guess

1 Like

I dont have the link but I got a reply from papa jeff

The OP was talking about arcade modes or something and jeff replied with stats of modes

Then I asked “Where is total mayhem my guy”

He thought I was talking about where it was on the list, but I was really talking about where it was in the arcade rotation

3 Likes

I have gotten some very kind personal messages from certain users who know who they are…

As for my personal favorite post that I wrote, it’s a tie between confirming Super Jump is a feature now and when I tricked the forums into complaining about Windows.

1 Like

Not my post but this always makes me chuckle. Original was “Cool but no Brig buffs”

xQc found it and uh…well you can probably guess how he reacted

Fighting for Open Queue as an option and the eventual triumph in the face of all opposition from this community and the Development Team.

1 Like

I seriously wouldn’t know :skull:

1 Like

Basically posts where I met some of my forum friends :)

All of mine are my favorite. Yes, including this precious baby I just wrote.

3 Likes

I dont have that kind of posts tbh. Nothing i do, write or read stick out for me for longer time. I forget most stuff quite fast.

When Papa Jeff replied to me :>

1 Like

impossible. only legends are directly spoken to by papa jeff

i guess my first topic i created on the forums back in august 2018. little replies to it but most of my topics stink anyways heh

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this

1 Like

my most cherished post is from someone else, i never saved the link but you know those potato farms on horizon lunar colony? well they used to be really bumpy when you’d walk on em, and then outta the blue they patched them to be smooth to walk on. my friends used to joke that “they nerfed the potato fields” and about a year later i found a old forum post from someone who mentioned that the bumpy potato fields were disorienting and a dev responded yea we’ll fix that

i found the person that nerfed the potato fields