My issue with this years event

Ive been playing overwatch for over 4 years. Ive seen the highs and the current lows. But this years event… where is cant even get new skins for content is kinda disappointing. I see alot of people saying things like “The devs owe you nothing” Or “Why do you feel entitled to the game” I really don’t but ever sense 2019 its been depressing to slowly see my favorite game ever slowly decline. Like watching a friend slowly self destroy and you can’t do anything. My immediate comments on some of the posts were VERY distasteful and I’m sorry about that. I feel hopeless even though I know every developer on the team does about 10x better then i could even dream to do and they care about the community and the game. I have hope for 2022 a bad start doesn’t mean a bad year. I have some hope. … hopium puff

1 Like

It almost seems like they’re reallocating resources to push something else out sooner.

1 Like

I hope so just Im very apprehensive toward “Reallocating resources” as this is what they did starting in 2019 and it hasn’t ended well. I think it may be different as OW2 is now pretty close to a release compared to 2019 and 2020.

2 Likes

Technically it hasn’t ended at all :wink:

1 Like

Oooooh i see what your pointing towards overwatch 2 and 3 gets released lmao

2 Likes