My heros are locked now?

Infuriating, literally closed app about 20 times now as that’s the only fix I can find online. I’ve been playing this game for years and I get all my heroes stripped away from me for no reason, I wanna play comp with my buddy who isn’t having this issue and he hasn’t played in years and only got on to play with me but now I dojt even wanna play Bc of this bull

Same here! These days it seems to always be something malfunctioning. This has been the worst game rollout I’ve experienced. If it isn’t one thing it’s another. :unamused:

1 Like

Worst launch in history i stg. Absolute bull and I’m 100% contemplating deleting and never looking back

Same on my end/ Tried on the Xbox, Ps5, Switch, and just now PC. Its unfortunate but wont be playing tonight.

and , “yes” I have the watchpoint pack

All the cosmetics and playtime is still there but the heroes I have them for are all locked… :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Can we get some sort of update on this and when it might be addressed? Server issues and DDOS attacks are somewhat excusable and expected. But having half the damn roster locked for longtime players is not. People just want to play the damn game.

1 Like

If you read their twitter, they removed the characters related to a bug that is also related to bastion and torb

🚨 QUICK PSA 🚨

Bastion and Torbjörn will be taking a quick trip to the workshop while we iron out a few bugs in their ability kits!

🛠️ Bastion will be unavailable in all modes during this time, while Torbjörn will still be playable in Quick Play.

Same here heroes are locked everything was fine this afternoon. If your gonna continue to have this problem give everyone the unlock challenges!

Everything seemed to be fine until the login server issues. Once that was fixed was when I started not being able to use some of my characters. The game doesn’t seem to know I’ve got a battle pass and the watchpoint pack.

1 Like

we are talking about the whole roster being locked for new players, even though you owned the original game.

1 Like

Hanzo is locked… literally the only hero everyone needs. Cmon blizz, do better… Lock Pharah instead

Yes:

https://i.imgur.com/qovgx3Q.png

https://i.imgur.com/5Fl2dNJ.png : Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Had everything since launch, middle of the day today I’m in the New User Experience. I still have my Battle Pass and coins, just limited on heroes. (not counting Bastion and Torb)

same here, still locked for 3 days now. been playing since ow1, so they shouldnt be locked

Same issue, very frustrating to be working on your ranked and suddenly have half your main roster yanked.

Try having your main account up since before Moira came out and suddenly locked… Diamond level border… ridiculous after a week of this.

Logged on earlier and the game was working perfectly. Logged on an hour ago and most of my roster is locked. Cant play any of my mains. What the hell, blizzard. Get your game together. One of the worst game launches ive been a part of.

Same. Pls fix Was fine yesterday.

Seems like this happened after maintenance and the regular fixes aren’t working. Myself and all of the people I play with all have a bunch of locked heroes right after maintenance… would be nice if they would comment on this issue since it seems to be different than the other bug where players had locked characters.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.