My god they actually buffed sombra

People will just use that as an excuse to defend Sigma, even when he needs to be nerfed head on, and hard.

1 Like

great, now on top of DF (which is bearable), we now get sombra who is the most unfun thing in this game. DF with sombra better not be meta now

Counter argument: No other “deployable” can be retrieved and put out again with no ability cool down. It functions much more like a toggled ability than a deployable, even if it does stay put.

1 less second on hack.

Buff?

I’m talking post nerf here.

Stay Salty Babes

1 Like

Relax, this small change won’t be enough to drag Sombra out of the dumpster that’s she’s been in for months. Even the devs know that, as this change was insignificant enough to not warrant mention in the patch notes.

3 Likes

Just puts his barrier away.

She is still garbage lol.

Laughs in 100% OWL pickrates as Doomfist

Meanwhile Sombra was trash when 2-2-2 was enforced, and then sent to the dump with the nerfs she got

OKEH DUDE SO OPPRESSIVE AND OP; SOMBRA ALMOST MADE IT TO A 50% WINRATE ONCE, CAN’T HAVE THAT IN MY OW

3 Likes

Sigma is more like rein in that he has one barrier that he has to look after. Orisa and winston have deployable fire and forget shields that they can’t redeploy if hacked… It would make more sense to make them as hackable targets (though I don’t think monkey needs more hurt right now and Sombra already destroys him).

1 Like

My concern is that this change just enforces Origma, since now you’ll want Orisa’s barrier to back up Sig’s more than ever. Since people seem to agree that Winston’s on the weaker side of things right now, I’d hope he’d get compensatory buffs for deployable shields being hackable.

Why would people play Sombra now because she removes his shield on hack? Did anything else about her change?

I agree with this more than the youtuber who tried to argue that Sigma’s shield is like Winston or Orisa shield.

Terrible butf to her and terrible nerf for Sigma.

This is nothing more then a bandage fix that in the end won’t even fix anything… It ignores both of there problems.

Definitely but at this stage I’ll take what I can get in regards to sombra buffs

Stay Salty Babes

It’s a nice addition but it’s far from being big, especially with hack during 5 seconds now…

It forced the shield to recall back not destroyed, and if the shield is damaged it’ll regenerate during the hack duration.
Not really what sombra needs but they just confirmed it’s an intended change and we know we can do nothing about it.

Doesn’t gonne make her better tho.

1 Like

Its a match up specfic thing. Shes better against Sigma, but not better overall. If Sigma isnt played, shes just as garbage as before.

1 Like

sombra becoming their cop out strategy for actual balance changes