My Friends - I Will Soon Provide Lessons

Hello my friends. First I can apologize for being gone so long. When Jeff is leaving I had lost all hope for Overwatch, he is a good man but I’m afraid he was overpowered and flushed out. It is my opinion it is because he began to speak out against certain problems that OW is having, but I could be wrong, this is my guess and I can only discuss so much.

Also, I want to apologize to those who have sent messages to me in reddit yet I have no responded. I cannot keep up with this as I have so many thousands of messages from people asking question, sending videos, and begging me to please fix the matchmaker, I cannot get it all but I do care.

In the past several months I have created some new ways of analyzing data from Overwatch wins and losses and am coming up with some real solutions. In the past we know it is broken, but the matchmakers do not know how to fix the problems because they have really lost it. I will be providing insights in this place and others for the fixing of Overwatch. I cannot say everything right now, but in the future, it will be revealed to you.

I hope you all are well and I have missed you and the community. Before I once begin teaching the matchmaking developers I have provided recap of how this matchmaker is working below:

I will reveal in some coming posts the real problems and why the matchmaker is causing so much anger. I hope everyone who is here is well, and is feeling great and ready for a big new start. I miss you all and I will try to stay here for you this time.

Shalom

2 Likes

Really? Because he bounced and good things started happening. 5v5, 2CP gone, Sombra fixed. Kinda seems like somebody was holding us back…

1 Like

What are your qualifications for this?
Why do you think that you can do better?

Because I kinda doubt it

2 Likes

Yes my friend, there is some truth to what you are saying and I believe it. I think of Jeff all the time and he was good man but he failed to bring us to where we needed to be. I will always have a soft part in my place for him, but in the end maybe it was for the best.

Shalom

Its him! Its really him omg! pog!

You are good to be reluctant but in time you will see what what I am saying is the truth. I am just only asking for you to keep an open mind and be patient to hear what it is I am going to say, and know that I will never call you names or disrespect you even if you disagree, in some other things we may agree and in that way we’re the same. Sorry I know this is not much now but soon it will make sense.

1 Like

This wasn´t an answer to my question, but ok

1 Like

Megahertz I’m so happy to see you back on the forum you are one of my favourite posters. Always very well researched topics and posts. Glad to have you back buddy!

1 Like

Yes I am back on the forum and I am already being harassed by moderators from reddit. I am telling you that when you are starting to reveal things that are not wanting to be revealed, you are quick to be covered up.

Look at this post

They have immediately deleted my post as this is the message I am getting:

Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/Overwatch.

Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose.

and they have locked another post so that I can not tell people how the real way the matchmaker is working. I read the rules twice now and yet did not break any rules. We will need to begin posting onto this current forum and into the reddit forums as much as possible to have an open discussion on matchmaking, and our opinions and beliefs.

2 Likes

Or maybe, JUST maybe, they are not interested in BS being spread? =]

And “harassed”, LMAO. You are one of the people who misuses every word and plays victim :skull:

1 Like

This is why I avoid Reddit…

:pouting_cat:

no one cares.

best advice you have ever given

3 Likes

Skill issue :smirk_cat:

1 Like

Not sure if this would make things better or worse, but it would go a long way toward establishing trust and silencing the conspiracy theorists (myself included) who feel something else is going on behind the scenes, beyond making fair and balanced matches.

Are they trying to get players to buy lootboxes? Is the system designed specifically to encourage the purchase of alternate accounts? I only ask because the level of fairness in the majority of my matches is really bad. If I lose I should go down in status toward more players of my skill and then balance out. But no, its constant stomps (back and forth like a pendulum) with team averages all over the place, but winrate magically stays at 50%. Why?

1 Like

yes, if you buy the most expensive lootbox everyday day you will “get the smurf que/x2ggez que” compared to the regular plebs who just play!

2 Likes

They could attach new accounts to very established ones during matchmaking in order to show them more cosmetics they might want. It sounds silly, but I wouldn’t be surprised.

1 Like

You are right, it is very silly indeed…

2 Likes

Actually that’s the reason I prefer Reddit. The Overwatch community there is much more competitive and improvement based. They shoot down rigged cultists propaganda way better than the forums (which goes pretty much unregulated).

1 Like

If reddit didn’t delete posts then it would be riddled with people who hate the matchmaker. OW has been pretending to be good for years.

1 Like