My FPS Is bad in game but perfect in kill cams

So In the main menu 70fps which is good for me hero select still 70 I get in game 4-20fps I try and play when I die the kill cam 70fps how does this actually happen…

There seems to be some issue. I followed a lot of suggestions from the pinned link. I went from 50 consistent to 150. Last 2 days 175 in lobby 50 if I’m lucky in game. Makes no sense.

Im Glad to hear im not the only one hope its on blizzard’s radar then

1 Like

Menus are locked at 60fps for everyone. FPS loss in game is likely related to Razer Chroma issues. Check this thread pinned at the top of the forum:

If you feel this doesn’t relate to you, please provide a dxdiag. Thank you.

DxDiag instructions (click to expand/collapse)
  1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.

To add it to your reply here:

1. Open the text file and copy all of the text.
  2. Paste the text in your reply.
  3. Highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.

Note: If your DxDiag does not fit in one message, you can break it up into two posts, or (preferably) post it on Pastebin and provide the hash code (the random numbers/letters after the .com) in your reply.

Note: I’m a fellow player/volunteer, not a Blizzard employee. :smirk_cat:

Thank you so much I just had to toggle razer chroma on and off for overwatch also relizing it now getting 70fps in the main menu was when it was just the default background no hero preview

Glad your problem is resolved. Happy gaming :sunglasses:

i cant believe that this is still an issue. I’ve opened up a ticket @ razer to get more info on this

So i fixed my issue by removing the modules Chroma Connect and Chroma visualiser and reinstalling them. After a reboot, my framerate is fixed.