My fellow Tracer mains

popcorn eating intensifies

6 Likes

Whenever I’m not Tracer, I never get killed by pulse bomb😂

She misses most of the time. What kills me is her guns and range.

1 Like

It’s a Briggite buff. Her ult makes her not die to it. As if she needed even more ways to not die.

2 Likes

I’m dumbfounded that they nerf her Ult but her damage per hit, clip size maybe?, reload speed maybe? Mobility cooldowns maybe?

People disliked her pistol damage and mobility, i don’t think I’ve seen anyone ever say “Pulse Bomb is OP!”

This makes Brigitte more OP coincidentally because a Rally will now make you immune rather quickly to be 1 shot by a pulse bomb.

The damage nerf will make it so she survive her own more often. That’s what really matters. :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

This will make de-meching troublesome D.Va players harder too…

1 Like

Hm. True.
(P.S. I don’t want to be “That Guy” but you used the wrong form of “Than”, right at the “niche then Tracer” part. I hope you have a wonderful day/night. :slight_smile: )

Oh my word, your gamer tag, is that intentional😂

I’m more upset I can’t kill Symmetra’s stuff or Bastions now. Sticking it to tanks usually felt like a waste, because they wouldn’t usually die (sometimes yes.)

But dealing with the camping Bastion, or destroying Symmetra’s nest was what I mainly focus on. So, it’s disappointing.

2 Likes

Personally to me it was the opposite. I never had any problems outliving her regular damage, my problem was the bomb no matter the distance it would still wipe out too often even though I could swear I was away from it. So Im quite happy after 2 full years this got addressed. I didn’t really complain about it on forums much though cuz when Im Tracer, I can’t land crap with that bomb LOL.

I’m okay with them it could have been far worse a tracer nerf could be hero killing such as if they touch damage fall off, blink cooldown, or ult generation.

1 Like

I’d much rather have Pulse Bomb nerfed than her sustain or damage. We (as in, Tracer mains) should probably consider ourselves lucky.

Besides, hitting a tank isn’t a bad idea, they just have to have suffered some damage first. On a true CP, you can still make the easy tank stick and probably take another opponent out due to the tight proximity.

And, honestly, Tracer shouldn’t be a tank buster.

3 Likes

whoopsie my bad
20 characters

No worries! It’s very common. Still though, please. Stay awesome.

the thing is with zarya you just bait her bubble wait a bit and stick the bubble before it expires and she’s dead, sticking the bubble is so easy it’s a joke.

True.
(Filler…)

it’s not that big of a deal, it’ll effect tank matchups and nonstick pulse bombs (due to falloff), but it’s not really important.

That is very true😂

(Seriously though, nice gamer tag)

I think it is fair against Tanks. I like the direction of the change in that department. I do not like though, how it indirectly buffs her counter, Bastion, and Symmetra’s Teleporter/Shield Generator. Jeff said when they nerfed the 35% damage resist that it felt bad to survive the Pulse Bomb despite the Tracer being a much better player.

It’s to make her less lethal to tanks. It means tanks will be much stronger against her as it will be harder for her to delete them. This is also a really big buff to Roadhog who is a decent Tracer counter in the hands of a similarly skilled player.

What hurts the most is not being able to blow up Sym’s buildings :disappointed_relieved:

The team never tries to take them down and I’d usually make it my job to drop a pulse bomb and recall out. Not going to be possible anymore if there’s a Sym nest. I’m thinking they may have changed it due to her rework and don’t want it dying immediately to Tracer.

The bastion interaction just means you’ll have to be dumping damage in to him to ensure he dies.