My Endorsement Level is Gone

As far as I’m aware, I have’t been reported, banned, or anything, but my endorsement level is gone? I had it at 3, but since the last update, it’s disappeared. What’s going on?

7 Likes

It’s definitely a bug, I dropped down to 0 and now im at 1 from level 5.

1 Like

Welcome to the club. I’m hoping they see all of our posts and can fix it.

2 Likes

Happened to me too…

2 Likes

Yep happened to me too…

2 Likes

Yea same here too… just dropped from 4 to 1 all of a sudden

1 Like

same here, noticed it when i played with friends today that my account doesn’t show any endorsement level.

2 Likes

I have a same problem. I haven’t been reported and banned too :confused: I really don’t know what’s the problem.

2 Likes

Same issue here…I hope it will get fixed soon :confused:

1 Like

I just finished a match, I think it was qp, lvl 5 already, I receive 3 endorsements (I got one Good Team-mate, another Shotcaller and another good team-mate endorsements, in that order, if I’m not mistaken) and and I get “Promotion” message to lvl 1.

That hurt, with the box rewards from the event and all :frowning:

1 Like

Same thing, had an endorsement level of 4 going strong for months, and here I got “promoted” to level 1 after it disappeared yesterday… Aw well. I hope it can be fixed.

1 Like

same here, was lvl 5. logged in after the lunar new years update and it was completely gone.

1 Like

<-- lvl 3 dropped to zero

1 Like

Blizzard fix it URGENTLY, I was 4 lvl and never left the matches, just for the sake of lvl. Very disappointing.

1 Like

I was level 5 for nearly a year now and I lost mine too. Hopefully we can get it back by Blizzard.

2 Likes

I am here to join the club.

1 Like

From 4 to 0, can i join the club? xD
Edit: Funny, my second account still has the endorsment lvl, my main not^^

This is pretty messed up… especially considering the level is tied to the free endorsement boxes you get and there’s an event going on… somehow I doubt this gets fixed though as it hasn’t affected everyone.

just happened to me as well.

I have the same situation as well, this hurts do much especially during event …