šŸ¤– My Bastion Feedback

The spread shrinking so slowly is annoying as sometimes you know you can clip near them with a crosshair and still clip them but you wonā€™t. Iā€™d rather the spread was consistent and just a little bit narrower, just have it locked at 2.4 degrees. The same max-spread as Soldier and Sombra.

I donā€™t think this is even what anyone wants, this rewards bastion for shooting for way longer than 2 seconds as it takes 2 seconds of continual shooting to shrink spread to minimum (which was the old maximum spread).

Really, tell that to the players that complain about Phara/Mercy.

You know, I would kinda like to see Bastion get a different ability 2 for each form he gets. Like, for Recon, he gets an ability to boost his speed (sort of like sprint) to, you know, r e c o n with his team. And then in Sentry: he gets a gun shield. Finally, in Tank: he gets like 1 or 2 seconds of bonus armour or something like that. I feel like Bastionā€™s forms should each feel different, and that should be kept (and expanded upon) with a rework.

1 Like

The speed boost would definitely be a cool ability for recon. Then he could also have the shield I suggested in sentry.

I think it may be weird if tank had an exclusive ability though.

Heā€™s a tank buster except roadhog and Ana can delete sentrymode at the cost of a low cooldown so you really donā€™t even have to deal with sentry unless thereā€™s multiple heroes and then itā€™s not a bastion problem itā€™s a problem with stacking stuff.

Also I was a new player once and never did I think he was OP. Also hispickrate is considerably worse than most heroes in low ranks so I think people at this point are just believing something that isnā€™t true. If he were dominating he would have been a must pick, never in the history of Overwatch has that been true in low ranks.

1 Like