My Accounts looks boosted, but its not - what can I do?

Hey everyone.
I had a lucky day (a few days already lol) and won like 30 matches in a row… my enemys had tilted almost every match, my team had perfect picks at beginning and I usually filled with Rein/ Moira and was friendly.

Now, last season I was plat and the seasons before that I was diamond 3.0 - 3.2k

Suddenly, since a few days, I am 3.6k duo to that luck. And let me be honest, I am not playing quite bad either currently… but I know I don’t always play that good.

My problem: I am getting flamed in QP, Arcade etc. for being boosted.

What can I do?

Can people report me for being boosted even if I am not boosted? Can Blizzard atleast check if my account had a different IP logged in or something?

1 Like

No, they can’t report you for stuffs like that.
tbh I saw many accounts fluctuated between plat, diamond, and master all the time. You should be fine.

Just ignore them. I get crap from being freaking gold in season 4, so you’re not going to escape it, but you need to just be proud of it. If you climbed you climbed, means you improved. Other people are just mad they’re hardstuck and never did.

1 Like

Put your profile on private. You will never be happier that you did

4 Likes

seems reasonable to me. I was 3000ish and knew I wouldn’t get past 3200 with my skill, so I have been spending time down in plat practicing and i know i’m better overall a bit, I’m just not in the mood to climb. I’m still in denial about blizzard.

i think they might actually implement a role queue eventually…

20% leaver rate I had while climbing from 2600-3000 and the 1/4 games that had 4 dps contributed to that i’m sure.

I feel like they have to see the need for it eventually. But if I’m going to have to deal with 1/4 or 1/5 of my games being decided by factors out of my control (which is the main reason why you need such a large winrate to climb consistently)…then i don’t see the reason to take ranked seriously and shoot for masters

anyway on topic, improving a bunch after a season spent practicing is natural, unless there is IP activity or you suddenly went from completely unable to play a champion to master tier with that champion in one day, I doubt that you will be banned

there was a time I climbed from silver to diamond in a single season on my original account I looked really boosted to my teammates. It was a real problem because profiles were public back then. Alot of people threw my games that season sadly.

It is against the rules for them to report you for certain things, but that doesn’t mean they won’t report you anyway. And no one is punished for “false reports” and reports are never investigated unless you are a GM or streamer. So, it’s a catch-22.

Just make your profile private. If you win the game they won’t report you.

in season 5 i was 2001 next season i was 3100 idrc what people say i just say lol

Nothing you can really do about it except go private profile if it really bothers you. You just get unlucky with people snooping. I went 1800 - 2900 - 3200 - 3100 - 4000 in my first five seasons and got called boosted a few times, but the reality is I just found my niche and really focused on improvement. Once another season or two pass, few will even notice. Every now and then I’ll get a “Wow you started silver” but for the most part it’s a positive thing and it rarely happens.

Private profile.

Or I would just say I got boosted (true or not). They will have no choice but to stop.