My 1,000th Post!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/KV5ReMslQik/hqdefault.jpg

::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

;-; it was only one. And it was for a joke about not being able to kill pharahs while playing rien. I even had my suspension lifted after only 1 day by a mod because they recognised it was a joke and warned me not to do it again

Aww, that is a big rip then :c well I hope your T3 comes back soon! I just got mine back the other day after a 4 day “vacation” so you’ll get it back soon :relaxed:

Imma post all the memes and no one can stop me. Except the mods, bots, devs, tom. Thats a lotta people…

1 Like

I feel memes are okay as long as they are relevant and constructive towards the original topic :slight_smile:

Hmm understandable. A good meme takes timing and finesse. It cant be hamfisted in.

1 Like

Oh nice! I remember wanting it last year, but I missed out… hopefully this time :star_struck:

1 Like

Exactly, I feel if you rush it and force it where the context doesn’t make sense you can easily ruin a good meme.

I believe in you! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Gratz :slight_smile: now for the 2k!

1 Like

Thank you! Indeed! I somehow obtained 65+ posts tonight. CRAZY

1 Like

Join the cult of Ganymede… You’ll be at 10k soon enough… X3

I’ve noticed lol

Rip, out of hearts to give. I’m on post 250 currently of the thread :slight_smile: very interesting discussion. I had no idea Bastion identified as an attack helicopter!

This thread and the Brigitte Spaghetti thread have helped a ton, hehe.

Me too. X3

Nice… (You don’t have to read that much of it… if you want, anyone there can fill you in on any Topic that’s been talked about before. we all remember)

The attack heli started as a meme… O-o Now we have a real rework design based off of it… a detailed one.

Haven’t seen you around but congrats I guess

Just jumping in here to say congrats on lasting this long, no idea how any of us manage it.

I have the attention span and memory of a Goldfish. :upside_down_face:
That’s how.

:heart: Sometimes memes turn a situation into good!

Thank you, I lurk a lot :slight_smile:

Patience…discipline :sun_with_face:

Gives me something to do while i play duel links

I like sitting in chill lobbies or I see you move you die lobbies in the game browser c: