My 1,000th Post!

That’s great Mate! :tada::balloon:

I’m surprised that I’m almost at 2000 posts and I’m not trust level 3 yet

Never feel like an opinion isn’t worth sharing… Ever.

Open communication is what brings new ideas to light, and problems out of the dark…

And never be afraid to just chat a little. :smiley_cat::ok_hand:

I have seen you around enough to always recognize your name, And i often times very much so like the posts i’m reading under it.

Have no fear, ya boi got your back

New photo by Josh Griggs

Thank you so much ;-; This is my life work come to fruition

The sacred texts…

If anything, I wanna see 4337 for yeet

Lynn#3512 if you have discord, add me and I can send it to you if you’d like. The artist has a lot of good art work, some nsfw but a lot of really cute ones!

I think you just need a few more days visited and you may get it!

:sob: I am trying to be a better person and not let my personal feelings cloud my empathy towards others.

Soon™

I just reverse image searched it and I can confirm it is very cute.

Okie. Will do that :smile:

Are you referring to a hatred of hanzo, genji, and Brigitte when you say “personal feelings”? Bc I sure am

I don’t believe i have ever seen a “Toxic” post from you… And i have always connected your posts with helpful information, or extremely useful photos. :3

Just keeping the mood of a text based community light hearted is a greatly impactful thing… Keep it up~

You don’t even know…

Chibi has the burning hatred of a thousand suns for Hanzo.

I highly doubt this nice person could ever be as Toxic as Chibi towards characters.

1 Like

Yeah but do you have the love of 1001 moons for foxes? That we will never know

They actually aren’t my Absolute favorite animal.

Number two place if you ask me.

Now you know. :fox_face:

They are my favorite real animal… Technically.

Ha I’m a lurker too since this forum is one of my guilty pleasures. But 1000 posts sure shows some dedication. Especially if they are not all memes or filled with sarcasm (which I desperately try to work on in my posts, but I’m weak…)

This is the first post of yours I’ve seen though :frowning_face:

Wait thats your favourite animal then. Mine are red pandas. There cute like racoons but minus the trash part

That’s the secret… :wink:

Aww… Trash pandas… But red.

Oh, herp derp. I’m silly! Glad you like it :slight_smile:

Big hype :raised_hands:

I get very sad/enraged when I feel other users are being treated in a manner that is hypocritical or unfair to a group of people. I used to be very passionate about Genji, Mercy and Junkrat but as time has gone on I’ve grown to love all the heroes equally, including the people who play them.

I don’t like the spread of misinformation or twisting someones words to fulfill a narrative that doesn’t exist but I want the forums to remain a place of open thought so sometimes I remain silent instead of going full blown keyboard warrior.

You will get to a 1000 someday too! I look forward to celebrating when you do. And I hide a lot in Overmoji and stick to positive/constructive threads only mostly.

Hmm you said its not real. Obvious answer would be Unicorn. But if were talking mythological it could be anything of the dracus familia or possibly a hippogryph/campus.

The Brigitte Spaghetti Movement will someday help support every hero