🎵 Music for OW Heroes

Hammond (Wrecking Ball)

Someone had to do it.

3 Likes

I got too many, so I gotta try to limit it to 3.

When a Support Hero is jumped by someone but wins the 1v1:

When Symmetra manages to runway-strut into someone’s personal space to kill them with her bad kit because she’s a baaad gorl:

Lucio because he make the beat go boom and Y’ALL GET BACK YO:

1 Like

I listen to no music because I enjoy being able to hear.

4 Likes

This just gets me going anyways…

2 Likes

ZENYATTA

do i think? .... does submarine swim?

I generally play Lúcio and Reinhardt, while doing so I love listening to Hardstyle, here’s a few examples (I have a full playlist on Spotify):

1 Like

this dubstep made me in to mood for some automatons and omnic crisis stuff…

BASTION

do i think? ... ... ... does bip bip bip?

JUNKRAT

total mayhem..... my fav track for JR

1 Like

I’ve created an Overwatch mashup featuring Reinhardt & The Crusaders, using clips from the OW animated short, “Honor and Glory”.

1 Like

i didnt know that you got YTube channel

SOLDIER 76

young punks, get off my lawn

This song is the best for Junkrat, since his Japanese voice is similar to Maoh.

Maoh’s Showtime:

How the boss stage goes with the song:

1 Like

are you Japanese?
those are fast fingers, i tried to play guitar hero with my buds, but failed miserably :smiley:

JUNKENSTEIN REVENGE

the witch of the wild comes back soon

I like to play “Hurt” by Johnny Cash whenever I’m playing Mercy.

1 Like

Anyone

1 Like

hehe this one sounds like Symmetra would do a commercial in telemango or something XD

DOOMFIST

doomfist mains, where you at?!

PHARAH

aerial superiority achieved

amid todays terrible events, EU art. 13 passing, paywalled sombra skin leak, continued silencing posts controversy… lets us share something that is almost allways positive - MUSIC FOR HEROES that will make our day and gameplay better :slight_smile:
as known thinker “Jelly and Jam” once said:
lets do this people!

BRIGITTE

1 Like

I’m a Malaysian Chinese person.

For D.Va, she likes TT, Future Connection, and Start Me Up

TT

Future Connection

Start Me Up

1 Like

For Mercy I’m listening to these:

(or the two separate songs for that matter, not just the mashup)

Sorry for being a nightcore fan, some songs sound more sad. And since I kinda find what they have done to Mercy sad, I just listen to them.
2 Likes

wow, i really can apreciate that one, very nice music, pace… and hypnotizing dance of those girls, i wonder how long they practice to have such amaizing effects … just wow
but also i know the dark side of Kpop - its not easy to achieve something even remotley perfect… and i can clearly see the difference between asian and european style of how music or ‘show’ is created

there is nothing to be sorry about
but honestly for me its too calm, while playing overwatch i like to be on the edge with music … but not too much
when right time comes it helps keep my reactions and ‘flow’ going … it increases my awareness during very fast action

there is no hiding that i am junkrat player, so when i am 1v1 with my counters i must either outsmart them or be very fast and clever
faster music helps a lot because it keeps my imagination and unpredictability going …
to make it more clear i will create a very short clip so you could feel what i am talking about

but for now…

LUCIO

have some Lucio’OHs

SOMBRA

another one for sombra

1 Like