Mouse sensitivity too high

Hello and thanks in advance for your support.
My issue is that for some reason, my mouse sensitivity is way too high. I normally play at 15 in-game sensitivity and 600dpi. Usually when I use other computers, such as my brothers or friends etc I just set their mouse to 600dpi and set the in-game sensitivity to 15. I normally have no problem. I have also reset my PC a few times in the last couple years and every time my sensitivity has never changed, I just use the same settings, which is 15 in-game and 600dpi. However after my latest reset, I have set my mouse to 600dpi (I also made sure my Logitech software wasn’t changing the DPI whilst I was in the game) and set my in-game sensitivity to 15. That would usually be the end of the topic, yet, I have had abysmal aim for the last few days and I can feel that the sensitivity is way too high. I don’t know if this is a problem with the game, or I have forgotten something on my end. Just wanted to see if anyone had a similar problem.

try adjusting the polling rate

Thanks, I set my polling rate to 500 and it worked! But it’s a bit odd because I’ve always set my polling rate to 1000 and never had a problem.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.