Moth Mercy mode

Someone needs to make like a shoot the moth mode where you have a bunch of tiny Mercy’s flying around in Valkyrie that you have to shoot down or sleep or something.

2 Likes

Lol this sounds crazy

It would be so hilarious though. Have all the squaky “helden sterben nicht” flying around that you have to swat. Rein could be the moth catcher with his hammer idk.

I would do it myself, but I don’t know how to work the workshop mode. If someone is able to do it you can take fulll credit for it.

I want this right now

1 Like

Yes :sob:

Sure I don’t mind, it will have to be later on though.

Any specifics you want? If not it’ll just be tiny mercy’s against Titan Rein

Huge Rein was just a thought, I was thinking omething like maybe an elimination mode with the moth Mercy’s all tiny at increased speed versus like maybe 2 or 3 people (so maybe its like 2v10 or 3v9) and you have to kill the Mercy’s and they have to kill you. The moths would have to do less damage though, so that it would take a barrage of shots to die.

I don’t know exactly, I just had the funny thought of being surrounded by a bunch of tiny moths.

1 Like

Ok I’m going to start working on it now

Ironically someone must have had a similar idea

Edited their creation suite your more basic needs :stuck_out_tongue:

7YEV7

Hopefully they’ll add an infinite valk option. :+1:

2 Likes

I was working on a game mode for this, but my game crashed SO HARD when I tried to set up a random spawn variable for Reinhardt. Had to close out of the application fully because I couldn’t even get the pause menu to come up. Just kept taking me to the hero select screen Oof. Hopefully FruityxNinja’s works well enough.

Its weird that she doesnt. Every other transformation ultimate has an infinite duration option even some channeled ults that prevent you from doing anything else like Moira’s Coalescence have an infinite option.

It may have something to do with how Valk used to change the way rez worked but since it doesnt work anymore I dont see why it should matter. It should be there tbh.

2 Likes

plus infinite Echo flight

2 Likes

I hope someone has looked into making this

There is a gamemode similar to this called “Mercy Vs Rein”, which is basically freeze tag at 300% speed.
It may not be the thing you are looking for, and the similarity depends on the playstyle of the Mercys, but there is almost always a server up in the evenings. Normally the size is normal, but there have been tiny/large verosions.

The code for the up to date version is: R0THP

Bear in mind that many of the players have been playing for years, so prepare to get rolled.