Most of my old skin and golden weapon are gone

Most of my limited and non limited skin are lock and all my golden weapon are gone.
Im seeing people saying about migrating account but i only have this 1 account and only play it on PC.

So what is going on ? Do i lose pretty much wasted all those time that i spend time on to get those skin and golden weapon ? I had like 4 golden weapon

18 Likes

Bumpin this thread because same thing is happening for me.

4 Likes

Theres a thread about it in technical support with a Blizzard response. They’re looking into it is basically all they said

5 Likes

Having the same problem, most of my skins, sprays and other cosmetics are missing. I hope this gets fixed soon.

2 Likes

As long as they are able to fix this bug/issue. If cant, i really dont feel like playing anymore seeing all my skin getting lock.

9 Likes

This hapend to me but worse i lost everything my level all my gold guns all my skins

13 Likes

Me 2. Looks like my account was completely wiped. No skins and most characters are locked.

6 Likes

Same with me. Everything is gone and its treating me like a new player.

5 Likes

Same here. I’ve played since Overwatch first came out, and if I’ve lost everything, I will probably just drop OW2 completely. There’d be no real point in trying to grind everything back

same… i lost many legendary skin + item… fk scamer bliz ?

Same is happening to me, seems like if my acc is new, just got the objective cosmetics(heroes of the storm ones)so many hours and money I invested in OW just for taking my progress away on OW 2, please help getting back our cosmetics we played a lot of time for

1 Like

I also lost almost all of my skins the only skins i didn’t lose was the orgins pack one and some genji skins

Lol people on here are losing stuff but still have things, I have lost everything. OW gods hate me.

5 Likes

Something similar happened to my account, but I linked my Xbox account. Every item in my account is gone. Ill wait a bit and see what happens, because this is a known issue.

1 Like

This happened to me too. I merged with my PlayStation account and I logged on and I had nothing at all.

My Origins skins and some random legendaries are missing. It’s weird. My account merging says completed too.

All my stuff is gone :confused: like 6 years of stuff. Cmon blizz I have memories and they’re all gone.

2 Likes

I have lost everything

1 Like

Lost all of mine too, I love that we all spent so much time and money on the original for this bs “OW2” update came out

1 Like

Same here - I’ve had this happen to me as well