Missing cosmetics/store purchase

Well, I lost the Happi skin and 2000 of my OW1 currency trying to buy things from the hero gallery but everytime I did that I was having a error screen and well, remove my coins.

Only specifically missing the genji Happi OWL skin

1 Like

I’m also missing a lot of random skins here and there. Waveracer and Black Cat D.va are missing despite me having previously owned both. I’m also missing Captain Amari for Ana. Graffiti Tracer is also gone.

I have the same issue with lots of skins I purchased and won throughout the varies times of the years playing. Also the OG skins from the epic bundle purchase on game release, i.e. Winston’s Blizzard themed skin.

Same problem here…wish they fix soon

Lost a majority of my skins and my only golden weapon.

Hopefully it gets fixed too, I have a other sub post that a lot of people are experiencing this problem, such as myself.

I am missing some of my most recent overwatch league skin purchases such as happi genji

All my OWL skins, and all golden weapons are gone :persevere:

8 Likes

It seems that I just got most if all of the skins I was missing if memory serves - Maybe it just takes a while to update?

Same here I don’t have any of my gold weapons and also lost a TON of skins. I also have skins that I never had before. I am sure I am on my account, as I don’t have another.

same, missin so many skins :sob:

1 Like

same all the genji skins i owned and my golden weapon is missing

Same for me, I have 100% on DVA heading into today and I’d say I have about half of my cosmetics. I’m pretty bummed about it.

same, missin so many skins :sob:

im literally missing like 60-70 skins…this aint cool, how do they manage to mess up a simple transfer

1 Like

Missing Pink Mercy, a bunch of other skins and all of my golden weapons as well.

1 Like

+1 to this. I’m missing some of my fav skins from OW1

2 Likes

I lost my happi genji skin that was bought with overwatch league tokens

It seems I got mine back after going into a shooting range for a minute then back out. Maybe try that?