Most fun characters in the game

I find 5 or 6 heroes really fun (that I wouldn’t mind one-tricking any of them) but the top 2 for me are Ana and Genji.

1 Like

This is what boggles my mind when people say Mercy is not fun? Like, do you not see how much mobility she has?

2 Likes

In my opinion, I really enjoy Mercy (more so in the past, but I still enjoy going back and forth between allies), Zarya, Rein, Pharah, Junkrat, Roadhog, Zenyatta, Ashe, and Torb (on Busan especially).

To an extent, I enjoy all heroes minus D.Va, Winston, Widow, and Mei (Hanzo is fun to mess with, but not to go try hard with).

2 Likes

My guess is that most people who play mercy don’t want to see their team dying frequently. I’ve heard people saying “see that’s why I don’t play mercy, I can’t keep people up anymore”. You’d be bummed out too if you, let’s say, bought something only to find out later that’s it’s not working as it should be.

1 Like

Yeah, I really can’t relate.

Even if I’m losing, it’s a heck of a lot of fun to zip across the map with Mercy.

1 Like

Symmetra and Sombra. Next question…

2 Likes

Tanks: Zarya, Roadhog, and Hammond
Supports: Ana and Lucio
DPS: Mei, Sombra, Symmetra, and Ashe

1 Like

I have the most fun as Widowmaker but get a lot of salt from enemies sometimes. :neutral_face:

1 Like

I enjoy Torbjorn just run and gunning with his charge and molten core.

1 Like

Rein, Sym. For entirely different raisins.

2 Likes

Symmetra and Lucio are really fun to play.

1 Like

For me its always Lucioooooooo. I really love the boops and wallrides.
Then follows Moira, Ashe, Winston and Zenyatta.

1 Like

i dont play him just bc he is fun
i play him cuz he thicc too
like EXTRA THICC

1 Like

D.Va, Sombra, Lucio, Moira.

1 Like

Hammond is a blast to play! (as long as there’s no Mei & Sombra on the enemy team)

1 Like

Dva, Symmetra, and Ashe for me haha.

1 Like

1 Like

Roadhog

Hooking people is satisfying.

1 Like

winston is the most strategic hero in the game with probably the highest risk/reward which makes him fun to me

1 Like

Brigitte used to be, but she’s too weak nowadays, just a weaker Lucio and every team has 3dps anyway.

Torb is the funniest dps
Ana is the most exiting supp to play

But easily the funniest charachter to play is

Hammond

1 Like