Most Forgettable Cinematic?

Which Overwatch Cinematic is the most forgettable in your opinion?
Personally D.va’s is the most forgettable, with Curbstomper: 76’s being the best.
(I also really like The Hammer and The Scalpel).

Dvas.

If they had a bunny in it, it’d at least be more memorable. And I despise bunnies.

9 Likes

I always forget there is a 76’s cinematic until reminded, so I guess that one.

17 Likes

I found Sombra’s to be pretty forgettable, which is a shame since she’s one of my favorite characters.

2 Likes

Mei’s is forgettable.
McCree’s is the worst

1 Like

D.Va’s easily.

Honor and Glory, Dragons, Infiltration etc added a layer to the story and it’s characters plus it’s brought up in other material.

I only remembered Shooting star (Shining Star?) after Bastion’s event skin and had to double check where I saw the design from. Which has nothing to do with D.Va :crazy_face:

8 Likes

i like mccrees short personally

6 Likes

I think the mei one is the most forgettable

1 Like

Was thinking about it, but i forgot.

4 Likes

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I wonder what it was.

4 Likes

McCree’s is the worst because it’s not McCree’s.

It’s literally just an Ashe exhibition.

8 Likes

i think it was still well done none the less

D.va’s short for sure. All the others either bring lots of new lore details that I find interesting, or they have a very emotional feel to them, or I really liked parts of the action sequences. I remember the others well for that reason. D.va’s sort of just happened and I was like ‘meh, ok’.

5 Likes

Dva’s cinematic was just boring. It shows us none of the fun-loving, half cute half annoying character everyone fell in love with and instead replaces her with a generic female protagonist showing “dedication and determination.” Blech. No idea who signed off on that or thought it was a good idea.

5 Likes

I don’t remember, I forgot it :wink:

1 Like

Error; joke already made 4 minutes ago.

3 Likes

Wait there’s cinematics?

whoops guess that answered that question

I guess I shouldn’t have gone to get a beer, the delay cost me

This.

Other shorts at least have something more going for them (whether it be plot, character motivation, visual flare or background detail) instead of just a character and a map. D.Va’s to me was a character, a map and an npc.

1 Like

F