Moria is one of the best characters we have gotten in the game so far tbh

Her personality is amazing especially during retribution.
Hasn’t caused any major balance issues and probably never will due to the nature of her kit.
Easy to use but has counters.
Has no form of CC.

Compared to doomfist, sombra, wrecking ball, Brigitte and ash( who I feel is debatable) I think she is one of the best characters added to the game so far aside from ana. I can’t be the only one feeling that way right?

81 Likes

It’s a shame she can’t dance though. She tries her best, but flails (get it?)

24 Likes

I love moira. She’s a good healer and hero that they added. I don’t mind dying from her much as much as a sombra that interrupts a 1v1

6 Likes

Any hero that can drill you in the back of the head is not going to be fun to play against.

1 Like

Her design is really unique especially for a female hero. And I think her lore is pretty cool, especially since she was a part of retribution.

12 Likes

pffffffttttttt

3 Likes

Probably one of the more controversial heroes.

Well, Moira is a controversial scientist. But some one needs to science the science. It’s not going to science itself, you know.

13 Likes

One of best? Well considering how much outcry she still makes about “no skillz” DPS monster… Sorry I cannot keep stright face… It is so funny… Moira DPS monster.

Anyway I like her. Her kit is simple enough and was balanced out of gate.

4 Likes

Yea she’s cool. Cept for the autolock.

Waits for triggered Moira mains to rush in

11 Likes

yeah. she’s been pretty much balanced since release. so many thought she was op lol

nice meme

15 Likes

Loving the Moira love.

I agree.

(And I love seeing the “Her auto aim is OPPPP” comments)

17 Likes

I would argue that really the only good heroes that have been added are Ana, Hammond and Ashe (I don’t know about Baptiste). Moira has far too little depth for an Overwatch hero. She is the easiest hero (along with Brigitte) by far.

3 Likes

ANOTHER NERF MOIRA THREAD! EVERYONE TAKE A DRINK! :laughing:

Waiiit a minute… :confused:

Moira is too effective, both in healing and being played offensively.
Much like Brig, too little effort brings plenty of reward.
The only thing that differentiates a good moira from a bad one, it seems, is choice.
Do I heal or just play offense?

2 Likes

Moira is seriously the only new addition I’ve really liked

3 Likes

I love Moira and she is the hero I made Masters and GM with. I still wish she had some more buffs so she is viable in Grandmaster. Honestly, GM is the only rank I struggle with maintaining with her. I have Baptiste now in my hero pool so maybe I will make and actually stay GM by flexing between the two.

Consider that this is the standard we’re at for one of the best characters we have gotten so far.

I personally think there’s been 3 new heroes who were actually good additions to the game. Moira is kind of eh, really. She’s alright and I don’t have a problem with her existance and I don’t know how I feel about Baptiste right now.

Those 3 are Ana, Hammond and Ashe, if anyone was wondering. Specifically Ana and Wrecking Ball.

(Edit: I forgot about Orisa, I want to say she’s a good addition but we haven’t really seen her have a place in anything except Bunker comp.

1 Like

Wrecking Ball is so much funner to play tho.

She is far to effective for the simplicity needed, she is low risk okay reward.

2 Likes