More Map Junk #7

Replay: MHC4FV
6:18 Previously, you can move/walk right along the edge of this circular structure in the middle and it would let you perfectly glide along the edge as you’re moving by it, even backwards. Even those two tractor like machines at the edges of the structure don’t bother you, and you can still glide past their rounded and smooth borders. Now, this border has an angle and slows you. Then I come to a full stop at 6:20 due to those new spikes placed right by the roadside critical junction. So I end up murdered by the map “rework” demon again. By now, this has got to be intentional. After everything I’ve said over and over again about the importance of smooth passages, the placement of those out of place spikes at a critical junction by the main thoroughfare has gone beyond incompetency into something that feels deliberate and malicious.