More map cosmetics

I get that you want the holidays to stand out but like… The addition of ow2 does not ow1 content make.

Something I like in fortnite is how they adjust the map each season. Not even the new mechanics which can be fun, but just… Cosmetic.

I think it would be great to tie in the map amendment to the mini challenges.

So like, say in may we have Midsummer night Widow with her skin being ballerina amelie . What if you amended kings row to have the first point have posters and stuff for the upcoming ballet?

And then the payload is amended so the garage the payload is now a curtain that pulls up to reveal a like, idk stage coach with shakespeare stuff (lemme get this thought out). So the route to point b is now cosmetically altered for shrubs and twinkle lights and such. With the final stretch of point b having like, vines and flowers all along the metal bridge thing idk

Make kings row, widows favorite performance. Ending with instead of a bomb, it’s like, pink flowers or something.

And you can tie in other heroes to whatever the thing is. To emphasize origins

So this is widows origin. And if you knew her as amelie, the hero voice line would be about her new performance.

Like, ana would be like, “I guess gerard wasn’t wrong about her. She is talented” and idk, widow might have an amelie voice (like reaper has his soldier voice) where she’s like, “I’m so happy you were able to make it, Gabriel!” And reaper would be like , “the costumes looked fun” or w/e

But like, post talon heroes would have like
“I can’t imagine widow in a tutu”
And widow with widow voice would be like “then don’t try” or something.

But the point is, that for just a bit, the character and not the event would be the cause of x cosmetic. Thus why I chose kings row and not chateau guillard or paris.

So for like, tracer, I would love a junkertown mod where pilot oxton had to get some retro tech that only junkertown might have

Idk . I just needed to write this out before I forgot AGAIN so I hope it makes sense. Otherwise I’ll edit later to clarify

1 Like

Don’t push the small Indie Company.

2 Likes

But… I can help them! They clearly need it :sob:

2 Likes

For Archives, in addition to releasing a casual D.Va/prototype Tokki skin, they need to open a room revealed to be Taehyun’s, and have “gᵒoᗪ 𝔽ʳᶤ𝑒ηᗪ𝕤” smeared all over the walls in uh… red… lipstick?

2 Likes

I have no idea what this means but I support it (☆▽☆)

1 Like