More and more control - it is not the way

In order to try to balance this game, the devs is adding more and more control. Now we have the very restrictive 2-2-2 that doesn’t allow for much imagination in forming a team composition, and now we will have hero bans on top of that?

What is it with this control mania? It doesn’t make the game fun.

I propose a 1-1-1 with 3 free roles.
That will prevent GOATS from happening again, but will allow for alot of freedom, almost to the point of the old days, except there will guaranteed be a healer and a tank. Not too shabby a balance between control and freedom IMO.

:clap: no :clap: solo :clap: tanking :clap: no :clap: solo :clap: healing :clap:

1 Like

Yeah, pre 2-2-2 was so creative… I really miss those dps loaded death matches…

It wouldn’t prevent goats from happening again. 2-2-2 wasn’t about forcing people to play dps. The final goats meta after the lucio nerf was Orisa-pharah-sombra-brig-Ana-mercy. It was about disallowing brig 3 support without deleting brig

Except that isn’t GOATS. By a long shot.

It’s all the same. What was broken was brig 3 support.

No.
[14 more__chars]

I mean yeah. Everything else changed. What never changed was 3 supports and almost always brig

In a 111 +3 flex scenario you can still run sombra goats. 1 Brig + 2 supports + 2 tanks + Sombra.

GOATS is 3/3 and is defined as a brawler comp. You can’t have a brawler comp with 2x DPS and on top of that no Rein. You can maybe argue, that you can replace with one DPS in a very specialized role (like Sombra), but that is it.

Your comp has NOTHING to do with GOATS.

There are no hero bans coming.

YOU can call goats whatever you want. They played dps all the time in goats meta. They would drop one of the tanks all the time

The real meta was 3 supports.

How can you say that?
All indications tell us, that Hero Bans is indeed coming.

Look at the dev tracker

You must be trolling.
Im not replying to you anymore.

You are far too late all this stuff has already been discussed and bans are off the tables (official statement von Jeff)

#closethisthread

I know, there is still some possibilities for one of the GOATS with a DPS. The devs just have to balance their way out of that one.
Question is if GOATS could even exist today after the Brig rework.

It’ll just become 4-1-1, 4 is dps.

And there’s that as well.