More AI heroes in Training Expert Mode

I really really enjoy playing Overwatch in Training Expert mode. I would really love it if Blizzard can add more heroes to the AI team. Can this be done? Thanks!

4 Likes

The whole training room/area needs a big overhaul.
The adding the machine that lets you spawn heroes is a nice start.

Who knows? Maybe they’ll update the AI in the second game, since I know players, who still play vs ai (myself included) for funny potgs, different tactics etc.

1 Like

Yes please!

Rein envrio kills are worth the PoTG’s and you can’t convince me otherwise!!

1 Like

Sounds like u want other people to stand there doing nothing for at least 30 secs cuz u want to do that? Hmmmm

How do you even get that? I charge on Busan downtown and take out like 3 bots (and myself) off the edge. It’s hilarious!

You know games are for fun?

1 Like

Playing AI Hard Mode is more fun with people who are bad unfortunately lol

1 Like

I mean…other people wanna have fun too?

And they do??? How am I ruining the fun for other too? I’m not getting how I’m ruining fun for others.

1 Like

People wanna participate in playing in bots? Instead of u wanting for potg and literally just clear a bot wave by yourself?

I get it that it’s fun and all, but this is just marginally better than have a tire kill all 6 bots.

I mean…looks like nobody minded here. Our Reaper got a chance to pop his for the rest of the team.

Not sure how I’m ruining fun still.

1 Like

I mean. Doing so would kill him. Resulting in a hefty window for his teammates to mop up their next spawn.

^^ It was our Reaper mopping up the rest.

Regardless, I think more/harder AI mode would be great. But I can see why they’d be hesistant to add it, with OW2 on the way. Worried it might reduce the demand?

2 Likes

Depends on if u can consider other people’s needs.

I mean sure it’s bots u don’t need to play for the win, but clearly u actually need to play.

People in this situation doesn’t mind, doesn’t mean everyone u met won’t mind.

I’m not saying u should not do this for your own amusement, but if u do it in a game where I’m present I’ll gladly excuse myself from being in that game. I won’t argue w/ u or something but this kinda thing is too boring in bots.

And there’s enough that abuse it just to get a play for themselves, not saying u are one but it’s almsot present every game that I eventually left the mode. I don’t like emposing myself into pvp but bots is no longer fun because things like this exists.

Seems like you take games way too seriously. One time, and I also thought I was going to stop on the railing. When I didn’t, I learned that even though that was cool, that it’s not practical.

Still doesn’t change the fact it was fun, and so did those who I played with.

No offense but if you get that offended that you would need to leave after something like that, I hope we never queue together.

Some like AI for the dumb fun, and the funny highlight and PoTG moments, and glitching the bots into a corner.

I really haven’t seen anyone just up and leave because somebody did something dumb.

1 Like

2bh? No offended, just actually feeling sad for those, but again that’s just me. I also wish we won’t queue together cuz our version of fun is in conflict. I want to play against bots w/ a hero I suck at while also having some self-imposed restrictions to make it something I can enjoy, while you want it to be as easy and goofy as possible since…u know, u do this for funzies and obviously not for the first time.

For me dumb fun is nice, but it’s more like the kind where u hammer as torb or rightlick only w/ sym. Rein charge killing 6? Well clearly people tries to get a hammer kill likes it.

Also do remember, people who don’t say anything can dislike it. I got enough friends who play mostly that mode who barely says anything, that will roll eyes when things u do happens. Not many people like to see press-a-button potg, let alone in bots.

And also, a lot of people left game because of this kinda thing happens, but it’s less and less now since most who want to play instead of playing w/ people who play for potg went to custom games.

On that note, I guess that explains why bots takes 4 mins to queue at peak hours now instead of <1 mins 1 year ago.

if you need training AI check my advanced AI: Custom Legendary Bots 7.0 patch notes + Doom Bots preview

It’s all just opinions, bruh. Heck, if somebody wants to wipe a whole wave out for me - no matter how they do it - go right ahead. My job got that much easier.

2 Likes