Moira's Antipode Achievement Bugged

As the title says, Moira’s Antipode achievement seems to be bugged.

I’ve been trying for a few months now to get it, and almost all day today. I even had a full group willing to help me get it, but it never clicked threw. There were a few times where both my team and the opposing team said that I had gotten at least 8 people in the beam or the full teams in it, and one time both Zarya’s ult-ed close to each other and I used my ult on both teams to no achievement.

A lot of my friends online that play Moira say they’re having the same problem as well. Does anyone have any experience with this or know what’s going on?

5 Likes

Today we was in Horizon Lunar Colony and we was defending the “A” point.
At last 30 seconds, we was inside the small room of “A” point with all 2 groups and I used my ultimate and I’m sure that i got in line at least 7 targets but sure more and I not got the achievement.
Today I played 2 round where there was a Zarya that used her ultimate and got a good enemy group of players and with some of us overlapping.
Used my ultimate but nothing.
I’m tired about this because Moira is not my main and although I play her not bad, I prefer to play other heroes.
Now I know that this one is one my obsession but if the achievement has some problems, I think that is good to fix them.
Someone of support can confirm what I say ?
Is really bugged the Antipode achievement for Moira or is only about impossible to complete it ?
I’m sure that in these days that I played Moira, I got more than 7 players in line at least 10 times…but surely more.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve tried getting this achievement and should have gotten it like a dozen times overs by now. Something it definitely wrong with it.

3 Likes

It’s probably worth mentioning that I’m on the PC, realized I forgot to include that in the first post. It’s really nice to see that i’m not alone in this, now if only we can get Blizzard to respond in some manner.

I saved a highlight from my games yesterday that shows I should have the achievement. I clearly hit the entire team in Zarya’s ult, and even spun around for good measure to make sure I got my entire team, but still nothing : youtu.be/Em7xIaUroMQ

I’m having this problem too, I don’t know why but Blizzard must fix it as soon as possible

1 Like

Just keeping this on the main page.

Hi guys,

I’m having the same problem, it’s frustrating :frowning:
More than 17 hours with her not achievement and I have highlighted with Graviton taking 5/6 guys and with 3 teammates in front of me.

PLEASE BLIZZARD fix it :frowning:

1 Like

If you can, save the highlight and upload it to YouTube, then post the link here.

Hi all,
I have good news, I got the achievement yesterday.
I will try to upload the POTG to YouTube this night and I will copy the link here :smiley:
Now is time to try other achievements like Doomfist and Orisa. :wink:
Kind regards.

And where is the link to Youtube ?
I am trying usually every day to complete it without success.
Thanks in advance for any your answer.

1 Like

Overwatch pls fix this. The Xbox stats shows that this achievement rarely happens now. When it first came out it looks like you got it by merely hitting 7 people before Ult ran out. Like the other comments I’ve hit 7 people with assistance from graviton surge and yet, still no cute spray. Pls turn it back to the early days where you only have to hit 7 before Ult ends. I’m sick of playing Moira to grind out this last achievement.

1 Like

I’ve hit more than 7 and it still won’t give it to me. I’m really frustrated with this bug. XBox One here.

Pretty positive it’s still bugged - I must’ve hit at least 10 players simultaneously (not spinning around) - in 1 beam through a hall - ticking both enemies and teammates. I play on Xbox. I’ve stopped playing her because I can’t get the achievement to pop.

1 Like

I’ve played a ton of hours with her and have hit enough people multiple times and still no cute sprays. It’s still broken on XBox.

It’s early to mid August of 2019, and the Antipode achievement is still not fixed. I feel as though this issue has been ignored because no dev has responded to any thread about this, since 2017. I play on Xbox and don’t know how to attach clips/highlights, but in one of my ranked games this season, I spent 40 minutes reviewing the game because replays on console have less controls than pc do, making it harder to do. Anyways, in this game I should have received the Antipode achievement on 3 separate occasions. My first ultimate hit 7 people, my second hit 9, and my third hit 8. All allies that were hit received healing, which is required to receive Antipode. Please fix this, it has been left untouched, unnoticed, for 2 years. I wish there was like an Xbox account that I could send these clips to and if it verifies that I completed the achievement, Blizzard would update my account and give me the cute spray.

2 Likes

Greetings from 2022…The game is almost over, Overwatch 2 is on the way, and this achievement is still bugged I believe…