Moira is Getting Amazing OWL Skin!

The way i screamed when i saw this!! I am crying! :sob:
It’s so beautiful! Finally!!

4 Likes

I hope we can farm OWL tokens to get it… There is a tournament running right now, but no tokens for people watching it…

And knowing Blizzard, I wouldn’t be surprised if they cancel the free OWL tokens.

7 Likes

Okay. I don’t even like Moira, but that’s dope.

6 Likes

Finally! She had only 2 good skins: Scientist and Blackwatch, now we got this one
Very, very cool

5 Likes

Nice. Hopefully will be able to build up some tokens for it. Probably won’t be able to get it until it returns to the shop later this year.

1 Like

Yer I was thinking the same. I might have to get owl tokens via Microsoft reward points if things get desperate.

1 Like

Does anyone know when the skin will get released & how much it may cost?

Glad it’s gonna be free (for people who watch OWL and saved up their coins or will have enough once the season begins) I didn’t spend my OWL credits on the new OWL reskins just in case something like this happened :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t get your hopes up just yet. The mob boss junkerqueen skin was briefly in the game last season tagged as OWL and they removed it pretty quickly after the patch went up, now it’s in the game tagged as shop. The same thing could’ve happened there

Farming 300 tokens through OWL viewership incentives can be a lot easier than grinding them on microsoft rewards.

2 Likes

Oh no… :face_with_spiral_eyes: had no idea about that

I’ll be very very very VERY sad if that happens I’m poor atm because my Overwatch friend is coming to UK tomorrow to meet me LOL and I’m saving all my money up for their visit :robot:

There’s a difference though, JQs skin wasn’t finished while Moiras is, it’s less likely to be a labeling mistake

I run those two mostly as well. But I do kinda like the “Ivy” skin

1 Like

Wow, it doesn’t even have those ugly flappy sleeves that most Moira skins come with. Congratulations, Moiras!

Moira mains will be happy, her 3rd legendary in OW2 (and 2 of them in a short time), next, you will have the mythical skin on S5 or S6.

Yeah, but Moira’s skin got removed from the gallery and can’t be seen with filters. Zarya’s is there and there is also a name card for rock climber Zarya which is kinda weird, because it looks like OWL skins will also have different items attached to them and probably sold bundled. But the main issue for me is why was Wicked Moira removed or hidden from the gallery. She never got an OWL skin before but there is possibility that it was wrongly labeled as OWL skin or that they decided to change it to shop skin. :confused:

Correction.

She had one good skin scientist.

No Irish person would EVER wear a black beret. It’s extremely offensive that Moira wears this.

And then Overwatch did it again for the anime skin.

The Black and Tan military is a very dark time in Irish history. Not even a monster like Moira would wear them.

The new skin is amazing. I think we like it so much not just because it’s good but also due to the lack of those sleeves she always has, which are notably absent.

Sure grandma let’s get you to the bed

1 Like

Same, mostly. I had 3104 tokens before they released these bundles. I got the NY Excelsior support bundle and also for Paris Eternal Reinhardt before it was gone forever so I’ve spent 500. I now have 2604…

I’m very tempted to get NYE Tank bundle too, but I know this Moira skin and Rock Climber Zarya are also coming.

I don’t anticipate them being as cheap as before either… there’s even a rock climber name plate showing in the shop.

neither of which you can currently purchase :frowning:

1 Like

I think Blackwatch Moira was available last month in a pack for Playstation Plus users. I don’t know what happened to Scientist :frowning: there’s a lot of skins from OW1 who are still locked, like Dragon Mercy and some others. Maybe for challenges or Twitch?