(mods, please delete this post, i don’t want the interactions.)
Just play Cat because they did nothing to actually balance the character, and abuse that to actually win games unlike Kiriko has for more than 2 years at this point
Then report everyone on your team for trying to ban cat
And then dodge the queue because cat was banned
Then make another account and do it all over again because it doesn’t matter
I’m not kidding. I was so close to reinstalling because I was getting the itch to play after uninstalling for half a season.
This just proved my decision was right
I uninstalled at the beginning of this season, knowing it was going to be a waste of time and oh boy was I right
I am 100% right there with you. I will never touch this game again if they destroy kiri
how are you not embarrassed
I mean, I don’t have issues playing her and she seems pretty playable to me, but I’m not grandmaster rank either, so…
Why do we need to boycott Blizzard again?
i hardly play kiriko but yea maybe they want her to be F tier for a while. i wouldnt worry too much i am sure in the future they will rebuff her… uhh maybe
look at what happens to illari, poor girl gets nerf batted to the face all the time
When Kiri drops to 43% winrate on ladder (Probably within a week) they’ll do an emergency patch
Or after the stupid OWCS is over and we don’t have to worry about that garbage effecting the real game because people playing on LAN with the same 5-6 people means that a hero is broken because they can make it work
Just ignore everything else
Ok bye learn a hero that takes skill
Because were mad blizzard is discouraging support from the being healbots..
Incredible. And also incredibly true lmfao
3 things
pick rate
top 500 presence
pro play presence
refute these with solid reasoning and maybe ill sympathize a bit
Apparently you just need to heal less, throw kunai more and be very precise with your Suzu… LOL
I haven’t played her yet since the patch. Played only Miz tonight. One game was awful, the other was great.
TLDR: Kiri mains are mad that the character won’t carry them anymore and they’re actually going to have to work a little.
44% wr and the game is in a bad spot lmao
This is not the way
I am soo happy i uninstalled.
if this was a good patch, I would’ve had to come crawling back with my tail tucked between my legs
Thank you for helping me quit this absolute trash game
So your not wanting to boycott Overwatch now?