[Mode]My version of "Press F to upgrade"

I dont know who the original creator is, so i’m sorry i can list him here.

Some edits are from jet.

Then i decided to make one myself.

On the map are 3 spots were a teleporter leads to the shop. They are marked with a green lightning.

Shop
In the shop you can buy DMG, Life, Projectile speed, Healing on time, Speed and also 30% Lifesteal Upgrade.
You need to buy your 2 abilites and the ultimate aswell.
You can also upgrade the money.
Crouch + F and you buy 10x the upgrades.

Money
You get money from:

Killing (Assists aswell)
Making DMG
Passive Money
Killstreaks (You can sell them in shop)
Killing Player with Killstreak (Gives extra Money on kill)

In the shop you can also change hero and can enter “spectator mode”, you can run on the map but nobody can hurt you, but you cant do anything either.

New

• Match starts from itself.
  • New effects.
  • HUD Fix Pad in the shop.
  • Start Money for late joiners. Every minute 300 money more for late joiners. After 10 minutes for example, 3k start money and so on.

I also gave the Supporters a little buffs and nerfed some offensive heros (cause i tough they upgrade really fast).

Code
Feel free to try it! The code is HQWRD. Would be cool if you give credit aswell!

Description

Upgrade your hero by clicking ‘interact’ (default: ‘f’) near the specified pads. Crouch + Interact for buy 10x. Shops are near the icons visible at all times. The shop is safezone. Supports got a little dmg buff, most op heroes a little less dmg. Start Money for late joiners! Edited by SamusPharan#2404 ¬

PS: I think you should play every hero and use every abilitie. Maybe with some heal/dmg nerfs. But atleast anyone can play what they want.

Have fun!

2 Likes

Hey you might not see it but I copied the code and put you name.

Press F for upgrades (Samuspharan)

1 Like

I’ve done a little Tweaking of the settings, including giving the player 10k starting money and increasing the money gained per 2 seconds to 100, I also made it so Interact while moving also buys an upgrade x100.

Code is: 4SQRJ feel free to try it out. the money/money per second updates is under the “Setup New Player” Rule.

1 Like

Sometimes i go to the games that have the credit of mine.
I love when people edit new stuff or make some own balance patches.

I also love it when i get feedback.

I met so many people.
Also some guys that are not nice. But i guess that happens.

I’m currently experimenting with trying to get the other spawn room as the place to upgrade all stats, (hp/armour/shield/dmg/atkspeed) ect while keeping the current one for ways to make money (money per sec/money per kill/ kill steak ect), any suggestions/advice would be helpful.

I’ve also been experimenting with this since I first found it the other day. I wanna improve its playability though, I am looking to add in a way to lose gold (maybe half of your gold goes to other player) and speed up how quickly you get gold over time. Then add in times when you can’t go in shop

Change the co-ordinates on the ‘Create buy circles’ and then you’ll have to copy the code to make another set of teleports to spawn room

Well if you want to make a “teleport” to the other spawnroom, go to it on the map.
(Its closed of course)
Then stand a few meters and make a vector with your position. Then run towards and make again a vector. Then you see which numbers you need to teleport inside it.

After that, you simply can place the pads inside it.

But that are many workshop lines, dont confuse yourself! :smiley:

Okay. Thanks!

Update!

Some effects edited.
You can fix the HUD problem now with a pad at the shop.
Also the game starts now from itself.

B8QWD