Mobility cascade

Well, amongst other options to speed teamfight durations back up.

• Lower Tank health
  • Lower Tank Healing Received
  • Convert their Armor into HP
  • Lower the effectivenes of Tank/DPS defensive/escape/sustain abilities
  • Raise the cooldown of Tank/DPS defensive/escape/sustain abilities
  • Buff Support Firepower
  • If the above doesn’t work, Lower some of the heals on Ana/Bap/Moira
  • Reduced amounts of OverTime

Yeah but you can nerf flankers without making them useless.

This was the step before the support healing nerf.

Things like this as well.

I don’t think that is going to happen. I know the reasoning, but I think they will be trying to make the roles distinct again.

Which is where we are now.

Oh, and of course they are probably going to give everybody a regen/coherency passive to offset the grumbles about Tanks/DPS having less survival.

Maybe with a longer activation timer though, so it conflicts less with “in-combat” heals.

They could, as I said, after that stage, I don’t know where it will go.

Still, kinda silly how predictable all this stuff is.

We were talking about most of that 3 years ago.
[OW2] Balance Design Blueprint

1 Like

This merry go round is pointless. The game was almost perfect in season 1. They just needed small flanker nerfs, real Sojourn nerfs and widow 175 hp.

1 Like

But unstoppable :), we will ride the ripples out, until we land somewhere new, and hopefully better.

:beer: :beer: :beer:
Another one! Another one!

The only curveball is I expected them to nerf Sojourn/Widow/Hanzo quicker, and to have bad Matchmaker Speeds instead if bad Matchmaker Quality.

And the reason I was suggesting “Do almost no changes to the Support role except Brig without a Stun” was just get it out the door faster for OWL.

But they’ve done next to nothing to attract more Support players besides add Kiriko, for the last, 8, months…

You have moved to three drinks and doing it for non Mercy threads as well I’ve seen :slight_smile:

Though given the state of the game, I can’t blame anyone for picking up a beer.

I think they have been doing frantic work on the game engine in the background.

I just like emojis lol

1 Like

I guess, but that’s the programming team.

Unless they just don’t have enough QA Testers for Bugs and Balance PlayTesting at the same time.

1 Like

Given the number of bugs currently in the game I think it’s clear they don’t have enough.

1 Like

They should hire me, I’ll add some more bugs for them.

But if you’re fixing one at the same time…It’s ok :smirk:

1 Like

If debugging is the job of getting bugs out of the code, then coding is the job of putting them in.

(I’m not even joking)

Given I don’t code in C or C++, I’ll be REAL good at putting them in too. (I use Rust for systems programming)

1 Like

incorrect.

GA was actually nerfed compared to OW1.

in OW1 you could slingshot faster/further.

only thing OW2 did was the super jump (which nobody asked for) and nerfed slingshot (especially short ones)

1 Like

I count super jump as part of GA, and I think it was a buff overall.

But I can see why people may not think so. When I was trying her out, I found the ability to jump in different directions, mid flight along a GA pretty damn useful. Also turn jumping where you keep the fastest speed heading into a target, and being able to bounce off in a completely different direction has been crazy useful as well.

But I also never had my head around all of the old super jump techs because regardless of what people say, they take crazy skill to pull off.

depends.
i rarely ever use SJ. if im in air im in open to be sniped. Not ideal area to be.

can it help if a genji is on ur butt? sure, but i can just as easily slingshot away faster than he can even dash.

1 Like