Hello!! Is anyone else trying the new feature of using MnK local support on their console and attempting to play competitive? I’m not able to queue for competitive as it says “Wide Groups Cannot Queue” however I am completely alone in my group. I have played Overwatch for a long time (console only) I have almost NO pc play time. I’ve tried joining and leaving other people. I can play unranked modes in PC pool but not any competitive modes.
Please help ![]()
Actively having this issue trying to duo placements with a friend and I have a theory that, because the pools each have their own rankings, mmr, etc., that you might have to recomplete the comp prerequisite before you can queue it on the new pool (win 20 quickplay matches on the new input method), but I have no idea if it’d actually work and have little idea why it wouldnt say so (maybe bc it’s tied to a challenge that’s technically been completed?? I dunno)
That’s what I was thinking too, I somehow made it work. I was messing around just playing some qp. Then was in the practice range for a bit. Scrolled through my career profile and leaderboards and restarted my game. 1 of those did fix it.
how do you enter the controller queue on pc? it doesn’t work for me. ![]()
it keeps putting me in m+kb lobbies even when theres no m+kb attached.
If you opt to use a controller on PC, you stay in the pc pool.
Sadly it doesn’t match based on input. It’s just a way of getting m&kb players out of the controller pool.
sadge… always second class ![]()
One of many small ways to try prevent cheating.
They don’t want to clamp down on xiim/Cronus stuff only to let pc aim bots in. That would be stupid.
are you saying aim assisst is aimbot? I don’t follow…
I’m saying, if Player X decides to buy an aim bot, then plugs a controller in. They’d of been in console lobbies with aim assist x1000.
And no one wants that.
It might be because you have to do your placements first. Trying doing 1 placement on controller then switch to mnk.