MM-Mei skin disappeared

yep, but not really funny…

Excuse me, it’s summer games. If you’re not equipping summer skins on all your mains you’re doing skins wrong, and I will accept no opinions or arguments to the contrary. Good day to you.

3 Likes

Mei isn’t one of my mains though?

And in any case, I equip Pirate skins as much as possible, whatever the season. Unfortunately, Mei among others does not yet have a Pirate skin. A drastic oversight that I expect Blizzard to correct with the next Halloween event, thank you very much.

It also disappeared for me… :frowning:

I am also missing the skin. Logged on with it equipped and put the new Summer Games skin on to see that I couldn’t find the MM-Mei skin anymore.

I am also missing mine, I had it today equipped before i decided to check the new summer skin for Mei and wanted to switch back to MM-Mei skin and noticed its gone completely from the list.

Yes My MM Mei is also missing and I switched to a different skin now its not listed anymore.
Its my favorite skin. It was the first time I purchased league points to get it.
Please Blizz team correct as soon as you can.

My MM-Mei skin is missing from the skin list as well. I have it equipped so it still shows, but the model doesn’t load into the hero gallery, nor does it show that I have a skin selected. It can still be seen when viewing emotes, highlight intros, etc. It also shows up for the hero selection screen and in game. I dare not unequip it for now. Hopefully it is patched soon and they aren’t modifying it.

1 Like

Could be something like the Zen Cultist skin had in the past where it was causing the game to crash for some people. Maybe they disabled it till they can get it patched.

Yeah, if you have it equipped, don’t unequip it otherwise it also vanishes completely from the pre match skin selection.

I’m personally not a fan of it, but I paid money for it so hopefully it gets fixed soon.

same here about it being equipped but not being able to see it on the skin select screen. i bet this will be fixed quick tho and i would have never noticed since i havnt played mei in forever

guess im not really a mei main heh

if she was put in the tank department i think i woudl have noticed sooner :wink:

I’m missing the skin too I thought it was just me!

OH Thank god im not only one here,… i thought i was losing my mind

2 Likes

I am very much hoping this wasn’t due to any attempt to satisfy all the twitter hand wringing over her being “beaten”.

1 Like

Can also confirm, MM-Mei is gone, hope that’s fixed, because I also paid real cash for it.

Random aside, counted the number of legendary skins Mei has. Including MM-Mei, she has FIFTEEN.

And they say the devs don’t play favorites.

1 Like

I have it equipped but Mei is now invisible.

2 Likes

that wasnt even the bigger reason… it was ppl complaining about how her hair was in braids/cornrows which was “cultural appropriation” even though the hair style is used to be prevented from being grabbed etc. even thought the whole skin was a reference to that one MMA fighter, i forgot her name but still.

If you had someone that looked as adorable as she does in EVERYTHING … would you or would you not just keep dressing them up?

Mei now OP pls nerf lol

Where my MMA Mei Skin? today I update the game, and purchased the new sprinkles skin, then someone ask which is my favorite and I said “Oh, it’s the MMA skin, let me show you” and its nowhere to be seen. I know I purchased it because I have a video of my buying it.