MM is driving away too many players

Q times are already hitting higher highs. Yikes blizzard get your stuff together.

2 Likes

Sad when support Q has been over 10+

There is more than just MM

Imagine every one of your events is some sort of death match, doesn’t sound too exciting either to people lol.

Then the rewards for majority of events are old skins, so most of this stuff is aimed at new players and older ones are gonna stop caring. For example older players have to watch 2 hours to get a Reaper spray most of the older players already have before we can gain the Blackwatch one like… lol

The Pachimari event is a old skin too, but at least we get 40k exp I guess :person_standing:

1 Like

Most players neither know how MM works nor do they totally care. If anything drives players away, it’s the relentlessly toxic, negative people that play this game when they derive no enjoyment from it.

I haven’t had a support queue longer than 5 mins as support in GM in all of OW2. Imperfectly balanced matches won’t make me stop playing. 10 minute queues would make me quit.

1 Like

It’s getting near the end of the season.

I have no more reason to play since I maxed my bp snd even name titles. I assume when people finish the bp they don’t normally stick around and I don’t blame em.

gg blizzard gg. The matchmaker is outplaying all of us.

BLIZZARD WANTS SHORT QUE TIMES FOR THE WEEKEND WARRIOR CASUALS > RANKED INTEGRITY.