Missing Widowmaker Noire Skin in Overwatch 2

I have the same problem as well with the Noire skin missing on PC. It also seems that all my progress from PS4 is missing (icons, etc). I did get my progress and items from XBox however. I no longer own either console though so I can’t go in and check anything further. All accounts show merged on BattleNet.

2 Likes

I’m on Xbox also, tried uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting my console and everything and the skin still won’t show up

2 Likes

Yeah, I see it when I do that. But it’s still locked. It must be because it’s considered dlc and I guess blizzard (being the itty bitty indie dev company that they are) just didn’t take it into account.

3 Likes

I’ve able to download the pre-order for the Xbox and I can use and equip them on Xbox but on my pc they don’t show up

3 Likes

I also do not have my noire skin, I had it on xbox and I just finished my merging. Everything else was there; however, my Noire skin is not showing and its locked.

3 Likes

I have the DLC downloaded on xbox and it doesn’t show as available in game on xbox or pc. I have deleted and reinstalled the DLC too.

3 Likes

I even tried copying the Add-on from my backup drive, can confirm that doesn’t work either.

I think Blizzard just proposed a required suggested solution, you know, like how Apple gives solutions without actually trying to understand the problem yet since they’re required to. Does anyone actually have their Noire skin?

3 Likes

That article is also two years old.

2 Likes

How tone deaf is Blizzard to give us a 2 year old article that doesn’t even work for Overwatch 2? And on top of all, that won’t solve the issue at all if you want to play on other platforms and have the skin.

3 Likes

my Noire skin is also gone

2 Likes

i have the noire skin on ps4 but when i merged my accounts the skin doesnt show up on my pc account is this intentional or is it a bug?

2 Likes

Me too :frowning: in fear of not getting it back

5 Likes

Same for me, i was on xbox one now series x and i keep uninstalling the pack and reinstalling it and still nothing.

5 Likes

I’m also having this issue, I’m on console and i downloaded the pack but I don’t see the skin…

2 Likes

Im missing it on pc and console and a bunch of other skins

2 Likes

It didn’t work.

3 Likes

On PS5, the Noire skin (I preordered the PS4 version back in the day) popped up in my gallery after restoring my licenses via the PS5 preferences. However, I tested out equipping the Noire skin on PS5, which worked - and then I switched over to the PC version, where the skin should be unlocked as well. However, it switched Widow’s skin back to the Overwatch 1 skin on PC after booting the game up. So I can use it on PS5 right now, but not on PC. It also only appears in the PC gallery if I set the filter to “Special”, like others mentioned here before.

6 Likes

im having the same issue, hopefully someone finds a fix soon, noire was my favorite skin :frowning:

3 Likes

noire missing here as well :frowning: hopefully they do something about that eventually

3 Likes

Yet another bug. Sadly, there are so many bugs affecting career profiles and missing skins.

3 Likes