Missing Widowmaker Noire Skin in Overwatch 2

Hello there Blizz Support, I have an issue, I successfully merged my battle net account with my Xbox account, everything seems fine after the transfer, I always played in Xbox One, and now I play on Xbox Series X, so I’m in the same console family, but , I don’t seem to find my Widowmaker Noire Skin from my preorder of the Original Overwatch, any help is appreciated, thanks in advance and have a nice day.

83 Likes

You may need to follow this procedure to reclaim your Widowmaker Noire Preorder skin. If you can let me know if this works, it would be appreciated.

4 Likes

I already have that DLC installed on my Console, I reinstalled it several times so I don’t know what the problem is, even the Origins Edition skins like slipstream tracer and Commander Morrison appears, but not that Widow Skin. Thanks again in advance.

20 Likes

All of my origins skins are locked and my noire widowmaker skin is just gone on PC. I still have them on playstation but I would like to use the skins I own on both platforms.

35 Likes

I have the same issue as you, but in my case it’s in Xbox.

6 Likes

I’ve also tried redownloading the add-on and I restarted my console but still nothing.

6 Likes

Craig when do we get info about the Career profiles issue? We are losing hours of total playtime and hours of our heroes when we play them. I played a few hours Quikplay in OW2 and lost 1000 hours of total play time on my career profile (playstation) Pls inform us

5 Likes

That does work to restore the skin locally to the original platform, but it doesn’t credit the skin to your Blizzard account so that it can be available on your other platforms.

8 Likes

I’m having the same issue, except that the skin isn’t showing up for me to download.

I recently changed my PSN username. I’m not sure if that has anything to do with it.

As for the Origins Edition skins, they’re only showing up for me on my PS4 and not on my PC.

I opened a ticket regarding this problem, but I haven’t got a response yet.

I just want to have my Widowmaker Noire skin and my Origins Edition skins on my PC.

Also, my entire PlayStation career history with hundreds of hours got wiped after the merge, but I’m not too bothered by that. I’m just annoyed that the skins I got on day one back in 2016 are not available.

12 Likes

Same issue here, lost access to the Noir skin after merging my PS acc to Battlenet. For whatever reason the Widowmaker gallery just won’t show you the noir skin at all unless you select the “special” filter.

10 Likes

I’ve lost my origin skins when i merged to pc as well a few event ones.

7 Likes

I just redownloaded mine and had access to it on Xbox one. I play PS5 and it still won’t show up on there. Is this exclusive to whatever console it was pre ordered on? Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer.

7 Likes

I think that it is not dependant on the platform you originally adquired it, because if you played on console and merged to a battle.net account on PC for example, all your content should be there even if you play on the original console or in the new one, because this is my case.

2 Likes

I’m also missing my Widowmaker Noire skin. Pre-ordered the original game on xbox. Merged Overwatch 2 on my PC but this skin is missing.

12 Likes

I’m missing my Noire skin also, let me know if someone has a fix for it

4 Likes

Yeah same for me I don’t have it on PC or console anymore.

1 Like

Same for me. Merged my PS4 account with my PC account. I got everything on PC except the Noire skin :frowning:

4 Likes

Having the same issue. My Widowmaker Noire and all the Origins Edition skins are missing after the OW2 account merge.

6 Likes

I am also having the same issue with the noire skin for widowmaker I have it installed and reinstalled it again but it still doesn’t show up I have all my other skins but not my preorder skin

4 Likes

I as well am on Xbox, reinstalled the widow maker noir skin add on several times and it is not coming up as a skin when I launch the game on Xbox.

5 Likes