Missing Voice Interaction About Brigitte(?)

I am having a severe Mandela Effect moment that’s been driving me nuts for some time because I am coming up absolutely EMPTY looking up anything on it–

I genuinely recall hearing a pre-game interaction talking about Brigitte being ‘a natural leader’ or her having ‘grown up to be quite the leader’,

but I can’t, for the life of me, remember who I heard talk about it; Reinhardt, Sojourn, Mercy, Torb, and Ana’s voices come to mind when I try to recall it, but I just can’t pinpoint anything.

Not even Googling keywords yields any results aside from Bap hinting at Brig being a future Captain or Doom lecturing Brig on being a great leader.

Would appreciate some help/insight. Does anyone else recall hearing such an interaction? Am I imagining things?

If I’m not mistaken there’s an interaction in PVE where Torbjorn asks Reinhaedt how Brigitte is doing, and that she deserves to be the leader of Overwatch. and with Brigitte embarrassed about this request.

At the moment I don’t remember the exact words, but it would explain why you can’t find it easily online: since the pve is paid, probably no content creator wants to share the contents extracted from it with the risk that Blizzard will report them for having distributed material that is currently paid for. in any case it is not a pre-match voiceline, I am 100% sure of it. :hugs:

3 Likes

I vaguely remember Mercy telling Brig being a “Good Leader” and Brig was like “You really think so?”.

Brig also has a line in Swedish that says “Leave It to the Experts”. Might offer a clue.