Missing Top 500 Rewards for Overwatch 1 Season 36

For all previous seasons, diamond has been included in top 500 for both open queue and combined. It was listed in the top 500 leaderboard throughout the entire season, although it is no longer there. I was in top 500 for open queue season 36, but did not receive the player icon or spray. It would seem that diamond was somehow accidentally removed from the leaderboards in the change to ow2.

2 Likes

Just copying my response here: Linking my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Missing Top 500 Rewards (Season 36).

One last (maybe) bump before new season comes out!

1 Like

You’re not alone in experiencing this bug. I have created a more centralized spot to keep our evidence of our missing Top 500 placement and rewards for Season 36. Under my megathread is a new category titled: Season 36 Top 500 Evidence. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. Please post any evidence you have to a file-sharing website such as Imgur, Youtube, Reddit, etc. and then reply with a shortened URL and your BattleTag to those posts so I can add them to the megathread as well.

Giving this thread a bump.

Giving this thread another bump.