Missing skins, emotes and player icons

Missing skins and emote after the new update. i have lost a lot of my legendary skins and emotes. I have had most of these skins for years, and some were holiday skins! All the characters that had these skins on defaulted to the next highest level skin/emote/player icon. Anybody else have this issue?

3 Likes

There is another thread also reporting this. Can we get some more specific information that can help the Blizzard QA and Overwatch Dev teams.

Please specify:

• What platform you are all playing on (PC, PS4/5, Xbox 1/X/S, Switch)
  • If you made any real cash transactions during the last Summer Games seasonal event
  • Have you inspected your inventory without using hero gallery filters? I know there is current problems with checking or certain promotional OWL items with filters turned on.
  • For any items that are missing, try to remember the year you obtained those items
  • I play on PC

• I have never payed real cash for in game content (luckily)

• I have tried it without filters. it’s the skins and emotes that I most care about, and it shows them locked as if I have to pay coins to unlock them again.

• It looks like i purchased the game in 2017, so almost all unlocks would have been in 2017 and 2018. I played a lot that first year and have only played a handful of times since then. I believe I stopped playing regularly around the time they gave D.Va the micro missiles.

Hey,
got this problem rn as well. So much stuff missing :frowning: :pensive:

I also lost my skins about a week ago maybe more. Noticed that I don’t have graffiti on Zen (it was chosen) and Bastion Pirate Ship he was also chosen. But now they are gone and maybe I lost something else and did not notice. Filters do not stand and money is not returned. I write in support, they say to write on the forum for a week, no one returns anything and the forum is ignored. Graffiti on Zen from the summer games and Skin on Bastion for league tokens but I didn’t get my money back for those tokens.

Hi,
Im also missing a lot of my skins and items. Today I logged and a lot of items appear with the legend “new” but also a lot are missing and appear with the lock icon. I play for PC.

so uhh…?? any updates?

I have this problem too. I’m on PC, missing numerous skins, emotes and some voice lines are unlocked even though I have purchased them.

Well they must have done something because as far as i can tell, i have all my stuff back. thanks guys

I am currently missing Vampire Baptiste and Inferno Junkrat skins. They are simply not showing up in Hero Gallery. I am not using any filters and believe I did not purchase any loot box during Halloween 2019. Playing on PC.

The number of skins listed also doesn’t add up correctly to the total listed on top.