MISSING: NUMBANI. Have You Seen Me?

I have been hearing a lot of people talking about how Numbani has been removed from competitive mode and even some saying quick play. Ive been playing a lot the last 2 days and more I think about it I haven’t seen Numbani either. Anyone else notice this?

3 Likes

i came here searching for answers too. I haven’t seen it in at least 4-5 days. maybe longer.

Yea ive been playing all day and nothing.

There have been other threads about this to which I responded I haven’t seen it either in QP. I asked my friends and they have the same experience. The only time I have seen Numbani since the latest patch is in a custom game.

I come here with actual stats regarding Numbani. I last played Numbani in comp on April 13. That was 104 games ago. I’ve tracked all my comp matches this season except the first 42. Numbani has made up just 2.2% of my matches. It appears the Archives patch removed Numbani from comp.

There are two threads on this on the Overwatch Reddit and one thread on the Competitive Overwatch Reddit.

EDIT UPDATE: Finished tracking. Ended up being 107 games since Numbani in Season 15 when the season ended. Ten games into S16 and no Numbani. So 117 games without Numbani in comp, when statistically it should have appeared at a minimum of 4 times, almost 5. Also know for a fact Numbani exists in Mystery Heroes rotation.

As I only play QP mostly for more than 10 hours per week I am confident to say Numbani hasn’t only been removed from comp. It hasn’t shown up in QP since the event started.

Has anyone had this map?

1 Like

i played round about 80 levels since the archiv event started, most of the time I used to play quick play and haven’t seen numbani ones.

I hope they acknowledge this soon I miss Numbani!

1 Like

I’ll gladly trade Lijiang Tower for Numbani

Numbani has been disabled indeed for some reason. I wonder why…

There’s no reason to disable numbani in qp and competitive, but keep it in arcade.

Someone removed a code on accident and they’ve not found out yet.

Im kinda surprised they still dont know about this…

I’ve played about 150lvl’s (of QP,the event and small amount of Comp) since Archives patch and have not seen Numbani even once. It’s one of my Fav map’s,I really hope it does come back soon. been trying to search for answers for the pass 2day’s. heard it was It’s bugged and removed from rotation.

Maybe their fixing that Sombra bug?

Hi! Come from french forum where we also notice this. Where is numbani Blizzard?

1 Like

I don’t see why it would be classified as bugged considering it does still show up in custom games but also in Practice v AI.

tell your friends about this post! if more ppl replie and view this post blizzard might comment on it.

1 Like

I will keep bumping till its addressed!

I didnt even notice that it hasn’t been in rotation