Missing hours/skins, incorrect final Comp season 36

I’m missing hundreds of hours of gameplay and a few skins including Noire Widow (I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled twice,) Dark Wolf Hanzo, and Hydra Symmetra. I ended season 36 above 3600 for open queue (I’m still on the leaderboard) however my career profile shows me ending at 2467 with a high of 2613 and only 7 games won. I won 68 games. My stats are pretty messed up as well, showing my best damage amplified as Mercy at 7,300 when I have a screenshot of me getting 10,000+ DMG amped. Please fix this

4 Likes

Same + ALL of my (previous ranked seasons are gone from my stats)??? and I play since season 1.
The only seasons that show up on my career profile are season 33 and 35.
I think somehow accounts got mixed up with the launch of Ow2 for some reason… having the stats of other players or something like that :rage:
Ow2 is far from done.

BLIZZARD FIX YOUR GAME !!!

1 Like

Linking my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Season 36 Missing Top 500 Rewards. I put your thread under Missing Top 500 Rewards (Season 36).

Just gimme my shiny icon.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I have created a more centralized spot to keep our evidence of our missing Top 500 placement and rewards for Season 36. Under my megathread is a new category titled: Season 36 Top 500 Evidence. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. Please post any evidence you have to a file-sharing website such as Imgur, Youtube, Reddit, etc. and then reply with a shortened URL and your BattleTag to those posts so that I can add them to the megathread as well.

Yet another bump for this post.

Another bump for this thread.