Missing golden weapons

I just noticed today that I’m missing my golden weapon for Kiriko. I had it before the Halloween event update and I’m not the only player having this issue with missing golden weapons. Others are missing JQ golden weapon and Kiriko. Please fix this!

4 Likes

The same thing happened yesterday, I had my golden JQ weapon equipped as I was playing total mayhem on Monday, and after the Halloween update, I had it but as soon as I played bride revenge, the golden weapon was missing.

What is even worse is that it is locked, and none of the competitive points have been refunded. People have been reporting this issue back on Oct 8th and have been reporting all in the bugs reported forums.

1 Like

I don’t know how they haven’t noticed this complaint yet, or if they even have and why they haven’t touched base on it. It’s upsetting when people have worked for those competitive points and golden weapons.

1 Like

I tried Reddit and even see if bigger Youtuber or even Twitch Streamers to see if anyone touched based on it yet, and sadly not yet as people are still focused on the ridiculous prices

1 Like

I hope they fix this soon. There’s so much wrong with this game now. It’s sad. I’m still upset over the career profile bugs. My character times aren’t correct at all. I also thought they were going to “combine” border levels and stars altogether on one combined account?

1 Like

This. are so many things that need fixing, but if it was something dealing with money… you know they would be on it within 24hr.

I’m surprised they don’t make us pay for each bug fix, lmao. I have loved OW deeply since day one and watching it become what it is now really makes me sad.

2 Likes

At this point, it is getting ridiculous to the point that causes more harm than good.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me I had the JQ golden gun and I played the Halloween mode and when I finished it I didn’t have her golden gun and later on that day my sojourn golden gun disappeared please fix this

1 Like

Same man, what are they doing to
my favorite game now feels like my skin is being shaved off.

1 Like

It sounds like it has something to do with the 4 playable characters for the event because people are missing gold for those characters only so far that I’ve heard of. I have played as all 4 during the bride story, but I’m missing gold for Kiriko only. I have gold for all 4.

I didn’t know what forum to put this in but since this looks like a relative subject my golden roadhog weapons never merged over from my old xbox account with everything else and now idk where to go for support.

Same with me I’m expecting my kiriko golden to disappear soon

Try looking up a YouTube vid or go on Reddit for help

I am still missing my D.VA golden gun, Blizzard is taking their sweet time before fixing this bug on top of countless other bugs, but they want us to buy the $20 skins :crazy_face:

1 Like