Junker Queen's Missing Golden Weapon

Reading a couple of threads in the bug report, I notice a lot of individuals including myself lost Junker Queen’s Golden Weapon after this patch update.

Just wondering if this happened to others on here and if this is only a JQ-related subject or other heroes as well.

People have been stating that they are missing golden weapons for the newer heroes

2 Likes

mine was locked due to a glitch, but i ended up rebuying it, because i forgot i did actually unlock it a few days prior. will my points be refunded?

1 Like

I would have waited just in case Blizzard fixed these bugs. I do not know if they would refund you back the 3,000 competitive points. I would keep an eye on it as they maybe refund the points or just unlock the golden weapon for those who already had it unlocked.

I have the same problem but for sojourn. i got her golden gun at the start of season but it is now locked again.

2 Likes

So I am wondering if this is exclusive to the three new heroes or have people been losing golden weapons for the older heroes as well?

I’ve also lost my gold guns for both Junker Queen and Sojourn. It happened shortly before the halloween update. I hope Blizz can fix this asap.

2 Likes