Missing cosmetics/store purchase

i was never given a option to merg my accounts and now all my skins are poof

I lost everything as well, I really don’t find that funny due WE all spent hours playing OW1 I’m really annoyed as for blitz, same thing happened to me.

1 Like

Same problem here missing tone of skins, and golden weapons

I hope they going to fix that, otherwise I’m going to be mad

Ive lost all my skins, emotes, everything. Even the coins i had are gone. This needs to be fixed asap…. I cant even log into overwatch 1 to see whats missing… i have maybe 1% og my old inventory…. Fix this sh1t!

I wasnt even given the option to merge my accounts either, as i can understand some others had the option to….??? Wtf

1 Like

First log-in: Missing every skin i owned from OW + missing everything bought from the Watchpoints.
Second log-in: Battlepass working, shte character and skins from Watchpoints where there. Some very few of my skins where there (like 4 or 5 where i use to have at elast 6 for each heroe) appeared. Logic is beyond my understanding.
Thirdt log-in: Waiting in queue that has no end.

I wonder why the move wasn’t to leave the OW1 servers open for at least a week upon OW2 launch? then make OW1 free so that people could log back in and transfer everything over. I understand that there is a battle.net system, but my method is more of a safety net for loyal gamers who may have been busy/missed the notice. I for one connected my Battle.net back in 2017 but when I changed to the Digital PS5…I could no longer use my OW1 Disc. At this point, with OW2 on the Horizon I wouldn’t repurchase OW1. Of course I was lucky to have already connected battle.net, but what about those that were not so lucky and possibly in this scenario? did you want them to purchase OW1 again digitally in order to link accounts and to transfer skins? No matter the case, I hope everyone gets a fix and soon. The loss of Swagger is enough to make anyone abandon a game.

Same I’m extremly pissed for everyone that lost everything, I hope they get sued for that

i don t have anything my heroes are locked the skins lost the player icons everything i only have the origins edition skins and nothing else. i linked my account with my xbox live account and i don t have anything thx blizzard really i preordered ow 1 way back and thats how you treat us

1 Like

Same thing here, went through the trouble of linking my stuff so i could play Kiriko and have all my things but coins, skins, everything gone.

Same here all of my stuff is gone like my gold guns, skins, and emotes

1 Like

Same issue everything is gone, only have a few OWL skins that you got from watching on top of tokens but other than that everything is gone

1 Like

Same Here! Everything is gone except my Raynhardt skin. Other than that it is all gone!

Same except I lost all my cosmetics and everything on my account has been reset. Yall need another account to investigate?

None of my skins or heroes are unlock

same all my items are gone as well. Dont want to play the game yet untill i have all my skins from day one overwatch

Missing everything. Skins, Sprays, Emotes, etc. I do not have everything. Don’t have my Breast Cancer Awareness Mercy skin, the Oni Genji skin you get from HOTS, I do not have anything. I didn’t spend thousands of hours playing Overwatch to lose it all. Not planning to play OW2 until my stuff is back

2 Likes

The same issue. All progress lost. I wait one week and I quit game…

3 Likes

I already review them badly, I will keep talking trash until I get my data back Officially