Missing competitive rewards

Yes, if you want the rewards for both of them

2 Likes

You didn’t win enough games.

1 Like

Ugh! Thank you for the help man.

1 Like

where does it say you need to get 15 wins? when checking the competitve challenges it says i unlocked the title + comp points.

2 Likes

Me too… I want my competitive points!

2 Likes

Just checked and I haven’t gotten any rewards for any of my accounts xD

Also I found where you can get the cute and pixel spray for Illari. So they’ve now changed it so that they aren’t achievements anymore instead hero challenges (which is dumb imo but oh well)

2 Likes

I am also experiencing this issue i am missing 800

2 Likes

Same, and blizzard said last season it would be fixed this season points and titles. So stupid, they are huge company and can’t fix this? more like they do not care…

2 Likes

I also did not get any of my rewards. Competitive titles have been broken for a % of users for MONTHS now. How is this still an issue?

2 Likes

Same issue (for mystery heroes comp as plat)

2 Likes

Another reply to this report but the pixel spray is bugged…I have healed 8000 with the pylon in 1 game twice now and still haven’t gotten it…

2 Likes

Me too I placed gm 5 on myst heros and i didn’t get the comp points and the title from it

2 Likes

I placed in Diamond 5 in Competitive Mystery Heroes in Season 5 and still haven’t received my comp rewards either

2 Likes

Same here im missing 1250 competitive points and the plat achievement

2 Likes

I just looked for the first time this season and i also didn’t get my comp title.

2 Likes

I don’t want to be rude, but could we at least get an update or confirmation that this is being worked on?

3 Likes

I am also missing competitive points from Season 5 and Season 6. This is so disappointing

1 Like

For those who are missing their competitive rewards for this season, you might not have completed the 15 minimum wins requirement in order to be eligible to receive competitive rewards.

However, for those that have completed this require but are still experiencing this issue, then you might be experiencing a bug with competitive rewards. You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug. I’ve compiled a list of similar posts regarding similar bugs under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

Needs to be clearer information in game explaining what the requirements are to receive rewards. Took 2 seasons of missing rewards and forum reading to figure out the 15 game requirement, which I can’t find officially mentioned by Blizzard anywhere.

Lazy.

1 Like

Where can I find out about the required 15 wins in ranked games in order to receive a reward? Why isn’t this written in the game!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes