Missing competitive rewards

Iv sold my soul to ranked and placed plat 4 role queue, diamond 4 open queue ,and mystery hero’s diamond 2. I didn’t receive my credits or title and it’s not the vibe. This issue needs to be fixed because if it isn’t what’s the point of comp.

3 Likes

Same here. I did not receive rewards for open queue or mystery heroes (this included golden gun points and player title). I have three different accounts and it is the same on each account. Missing about 1000 points and multiple player titles. Please adress.

2 Likes

Estou com o mesmo problema. Apos o final da temoorada 5 eu deveria receber quase 2000 pontos competitivos e isso ainda nao aconteceu,mesmo o jogo me dizendo atraves dos desafios que eu conclui as missoes necessarias para ganhar meus pontos. Jogo over desde 2018 e se nao conseguir resgatar meus pontos competitivos aos fins de temporada sera uma experiência nao muito boa para mim, e acredito que para outros que buscam conquistar suas armas douradas tambem. Espero que isso se resolva logo e com urgência

2 Likes

How’s this still a bug. Stop implementing content and fix ongoing issues for 10 seconds.
Changing the title name twice in 1 season shows how competent the team is lol. Challenger, Role Challenger, Challenger

4 Likes

Yeah im missing 1,200 comp points from comp in season 5. it was there when i entered the game, but is no longer. blizzard plz fix.

3 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug. I’ve compiled a list of similar posts regarding similar bugs under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

2 Likes

Same, I didn’t receive any comp rewards for both role/open or mystery heroes. Honestly it’s so frustrating what’s the point of grinding to get better rank if you don’t get rewarded for it :pensive:

4 Likes

I don’t think I got any competitive points from last season. When I logged in today after the new update it turns out I’m at 395. My highest rank is Masters on tank, but it said I would get the Diamond rewards for my support and damage, which is fine since I didn’t play any tank games in comp last season anyways. Yet I’m at 395, so it seems I didn’t get either.

3 Likes

are you telling me that you haven’t received rewards since overwatch 1 and nothing has been done about it??? nothing at all??? if player support can’t hand out or check if rewards were received then who will??? guess we’ll all miss out and have to win hundreds of matches just for a weapon skin zzzzzzzzz

2 Likes

Same here. I did not receive any comp rewards for seaon 3, 4 and 5. I didn´t even got the achievement that I achieved a specific rank at the end of the season

2 Likes

Same here, did not receive any points for season 5 :confused:

2 Likes

Did you guys actually win 15 games in that mode? I see people complaining about this all the time, not getting the rewards, and I’m wondering if you’re all just oblivious to the fact that you need to win at least 15 games in that mode in order to get the end-of-the-season rewards.

2 Likes

And Friend and I also didn’t receive our Comp rewards from last season

2 Likes

Oh you are correct, I was not aware of this change since the last time I played was Season 1, thanks for pointing this out, only person I’ve seen to have done so - only played towards the end of the season and did not get in that many games so it makes sense

2 Likes

Yeah I thought so :smiley:

1 Like

So what your saying is in order to claim the end of the season rewards I needed to win 15 games in Both Comp and Comp Mystery Hero’s???

1 Like

Yes, if you want the rewards for both of them

2 Likes

You didn’t win enough games.

1 Like

Ugh! Thank you for the help man.

1 Like

where does it say you need to get 15 wins? when checking the competitve challenges it says i unlocked the title + comp points.

2 Likes