Mirrorwatch on 3 Menus

You removed Options from the main menu, Mirrorwatch doesn’t need to be on the main screen, Unranked, and Arcade menus with large, prominent tiles/placements.

I might be a minority in this, but most changes aren’t that good (except giving Bastion pet dogs :heart_eyes_cat:)

3 Likes

The funny about this, is that the QP Hacked replaced the Normal QP while everyone was asking for a separated menu for playing QP Hacked. And now they just created a new button for Mirrorwatch. This must be a joke.

4 Likes

Qp hacked have lasted 1-3 days
Mirrorwatch will last 1-3 weeks

If people don’t like it, it is less problematic to just put it into qp without a separate menu. Qp hacked is also theoretically testing things for the actual game. More people is better.

I get where you’re coming from but an optional limited time event that’s explicitly just for fun and a mode where they test things just aren’t the same. It doesn’t matter if people don’t play mirrorwatch, it is kind of a problem if people don’t play the hacked game modes since they just won’t get as much data

I personally haven’t been a big fan of the qp hacked so far, so I play more comp or just didn’t play the game. No biggie, the game is not in a state I find fun for a weekend.

I just don’t understand at all why they overengineered most of the menus and removed Options on the main screen. It feels like it takes you 17 clicks or Escs to do anything or exit out of all the menus you can somehow find yourself in.

God forbid they do something that makes sense like an easy last game Scoreboard.

It’s just silly and frustrating, like who audits this and thinks it’s a good idea?

1 Like

Options were removed from the main menu when the number 2 was added onto the title.
Always been behind esc since then.

I’m aware, and I’m saying it’s bad. Esp with them adding in more and more like all the different crosshairs and streamer mode, new heroes that need keys remapped, etc.

Yet they can put Mirrrorwatch on 3 different screens, needing 4-5 clicks each to queue for it. It’s absurd.

They didn’t do it becuse ppl wouldn’t play it, not because they can’t do it.

If people wouldn’t play it, it’s because people weren’t liking it. If they forced all the people to play, how can they know if we like it or not?

I already saw somewhere that they announced QP Hacked was a success, I don’t think this is true

Success can be in the eye of the beholder. Their goal was to use it to get data, they got data. They did say though they would make it less annoying in future. I didn’t play the last QP Hacked (it was on a really short time).

But what kind of data they relied to affirm that people liked the QP Hacked? Would be more easy to create a separated menu button, and count rely on the numbers of players playing the event no?

They said that after the first QP Hacked, and in the second one, they didn’t filled their promise and did exactly the same thing (replace normal qp)

I agree though it’s hard for me to be objective on this issue. For newer players and console players especially 100% I can see how it might be confusing though so I think you’re spitting that it’s becoming a bit problematic.

1 Like

I’d be ok with this if they tested actually interesting changes like a ban system or role limits. The changes they added so far are all nonsense and do nothing but inconvenience most QP players.

I just don’t see how it’s necessary at all. At least you can get all kinds of progress with the mode.