Might play again (6v6)

With 6v6 potentially being tested again I might try out the game again. It (and I) had lost what had made it so for me I. The past.

5v5 just wasn’t my thing, causes me great anger and I decided it is not worth playing casually even because of it.

With 6v6 being tested again I must request AT LEAST 1 thing be tested (or at least done for fun again)

Please give No Role Queue another shot.
Role Queue was a blessing and a curse and I feel like the simple “Load into a match and pick whatever” style is what I by-far miss the most.
I rarely ever feel capable of compensating for my team’s shortcomings. Something I FREQUENTLY did in OW1.

I just want to like playing this game again.
I currently don’t and have thus quit playing it.

Role Queue wasn’t a mistake, I have to say the average match quality did improve a lot. But it was the variance of it all that made Overwatch so special. The Hanzo that wouldn’t switch is a moment that is now LEGENDARY.
Please let us have LEGENDARY TERRIBLE games again.

If it were up to me I would play the final patch of Overwatch 1 forever. I would play Goats in custom games and slam it out with fellow Goats enjoyers.
But despite how much of a laugh goats was. Nothing felt AS GOOD as winning the 5 DPS 1 Support games.
They felt legendary.
Now most games feel the same.

Idk, just some thoughts. Thank you for reading and thank you Jeff and Team 4 for creating my former favorite game (this includes you Aaron, if you’re reading)

4 Likes

Misconception. They will take multiple seasons alone for the technical difficulties. So come back next year.

I hope it’s a success but Kephrii just made a good point - they did give us hero bans at one point - but it was heavily curated - it wasn’t us deciding on hero bans - Blizzard banned a whole batch of heroes on a weekly basis - they gave us the worst possible option then deduced we didn’t like hero bans.

It kind of sounds like this 6vs6 is another heavily curated feature many of us want but where we’ll be given a much inferior version.

I hope not, I hope they have good intentions.

1 Like

I mean… I’m still waiting…
That’s not going to change!

Elden Ring is very good
And even Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel is less miserable than playing Overwatch 2. I don’t mind waiting for the game to be good again.

Open queue will never be sustainable

Remember when they banned virtually all hit scan XD one of the dumbest decisions thats ever happened to this game CAUSE THEY LEFT IN ALL THE FLIERS! And also the other things you NEED hitscan against!

1 Like

6v6 enjoyers try not to make a cope post challenge: impossible.

1 Like